*** Official Mississippi Valley State VS IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You might be confident they will shoot this way against 3 of the best teams in the country in Atlantis or against Tech and Kansas but Im not falling into that trap.

I'm not confident in their shooting. There's like three guys that look like they even have decent shooting form or touch.

You were freaking out before the season started, you're freaking out after a win, and will for the rest of the season, and all this after you said you were leaving.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Nothing to dislike about what we saw from the two freshman that DID NOT transfer. ;)

I get that it's exhibition and all but liked what I saw from the two new kids. Grill looks to have all around game.

That ain't no exhibition.

ISU is 1-0 on the books (if you Google it).

And nobody will take that away from them.

Reactions: BoxsterCy

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Nothing to dislike about what we saw from the two freshman that DID NOT transfer. ;)

I get that it's exhibition and all but liked what I saw from the two new kids. Grill looks to have all around game.

No it's not. It's a real game that actually counts. MVSU is a D1 school who plays in the SWAC - exhibitions aren't played against D1 schools.

• Agree
Reactions: NoCreativity

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I'm not confident in their shooting. There's like three guys that look like they even have decent shooting form or touch.

You were freaking out before the season started, you're freaking out after a win, and will for the rest of the season, and all this after you said you were leaving.

Lmao, Im far from freaking out, I just stated they are playing the worst team in college basketball so one should expect a good shooting night. Saturday will give us alot better indication of where they are.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Lmao, Im far from freaking out, I just stated they are playing the worst team in college basketball so one should expect a good shooting night. Saturday will give us alot better indication of where they are.

Don't ever say 'us' again. You are not an ISU fan. You're a cyber troll sitting at your computer in a potato chip greased t-shirt drinking Mountain Dew Code Red in your parents basement.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron