Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Hey, all of you cheer on behalf of me. West Virginia is too far to get to the game and back and still get to the conference stuff on time.
If anyone can use our two tickets tonight let me know. If there’s enough time I could transfer via ticket exchange by email.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Z wanted to visit her school's book fair after school. Turns out they're very specifically only open during conferences.
It's the "other" company, but I'm just not impressed. Limited selection, nothing online. I see some books interesting to me, and we're gonna support reading and the school, but (speaking as a professional here) this seems like a really rinky-dink operation on this one.

Yes, full of bias, but experience to fuel that bias. Make the thing count, man.
Typing it here, because I don't want to sound derogatory in front of Z.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Snow expected tonight through the morning. Gross

^Truth.

The wooden shutters I am going to use as deck shirts were delivered today. Cool but I'd like to get them stained and not install them than remove them to stain them next spring. Not sure I can keep the garage warm enough (50 or above) for staining. Temp is going to average around 25 for the next week or so. If it was 40 outside I think I'd be fine but 20's outside makes my garage 40 something. Might hold off, maybe I'll get a couple nice November days but it isn't looking like any even in the long range stuff. Just mo' cold. Guess I could just staple chicken wire on the inside of the frames for winter to keep the Rocky's out and do the shutters in the spring.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
The basketball board has been fascinating the last 2 days.

Reading, and peeking into some of my ignore guys, has me convinced that the on site staffs aren't doing a very good job of monitoring the activities of institutionalized people. It's 2019, just taking away their pencils and other sharp objects isn't enough

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Mrs. IcSyU could go for new parents as support. The paternal grandparents are absolutely rocking it...the maternal ones need an ass kicking.
I always kind of thought grandparents should be allowed to dictate how much raising of grandkids they do. They raised kids already and had no input in deciding to have grandkids. I'm 1 of 40 grandkids and i spent about 15 minutes total 1 on 1 with my dads parents, they didn't want to be parents again.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloneG

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I always kind of thought grandparents should be allowed to dictate how much raising of grandkids they do. They raised kids already and had no input in deciding to have grandkids. I'm 1 of 40 grandkids and i spent about 15 minutes total 1 on 1 with my dads parents, they didn't want to be parents again.
He didn't say what the relatives were or were not doing. Speaking from experience, there are some things that just aren't good.

• Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836
Status
Not open for further replies.