Mar 27, 2006
IA
My results of the test @Angie linked in the intro

Mind: 69% Introvert … Close to spot-on percentage, I think
Energy: 64% Intuitive … My guess would’ve been above-50 “observant”
Nature: 54% Thinking … Seems lower than I would expect
Tactics: 51% judging …. Higher percentage than expected
Identity: 76% Turbulent … This doesn’t surprise me at all

I am not at all surprised we are the same.

Reactions: cyclones500

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
wrpyYSV.jpg

What is interesting is that I can see these for everyone who has posted. They make sense to me.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
ENFJ-T Protagonist

...me and Barrack Obama...

This just reinforces what I've know for a long time which is that I want to teach. Oh well, maybe in retirement...

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
ISFJ-T

Pretty accurate -though I seem to flip between Nature/Feeling when I take these. I get **** done but tend to procrastinate. Social but only with people I know and need a break from it after a while. Probably used to be taken advantage of at work for always wanting to help others. I'm not as nice now.

we took something like this in a leadership program a couple years ago and it talked about your "work self" vs. "actual self". I'd bet there's some sort of "social self" as well. Basically how you'd act at work may not be your natural preference but you have to for your job. Like getting good at speaking in front of people even if it's something you dislike.

ETA:

67% Introverted
69% observant
57% Feeling
60% Judging
72% Turbulent

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Angie

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I'm an INTJ as well. It's pretty accurate for me. Just a lab accident away from being a supervillian!

Have been fortunate enough to get into management roles where I can plan out strategies for growth and such. That kind of thing seems simple to me, but a lot of people I've worked with just can't quite get it thought thru and organized. I suppose it's the same way I look at people who can paint or sculpt, just seems like magic.

• Winner

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I'm an INTJ as well. It's pretty accurate for me. Just a lab accident away from being a supervillian!

Have been fortunate enough to get into management roles where I can plan out strategies for growth and such. That kind of thing seems simple to me, but a lot of people I've worked with just can't quite get it thought thru and organized. I suppose it's the same way I look at people who can paint or sculpt, just seems like magic.

Isn't the supervillainy thing dead-on? Like, doesn't it make you worry a little bit that you're a robot sociopath? But then not worry too much, because you're a robot sociopath.

ISFJ-T

Never felt so understood when I read the description.

I feel the same way! Like, "they really see me!" ;)

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
ISFJ-T

I historically got INTJ, however I'm wondering since getting married, kids, and older mellowed me.

• Friendly

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I'm borderline - ENFJ-A/ENFJ-T. Can't decide if I'm turbulent or assertive. But I knew I would be extroverted, and for sure a feeler rather than a thinker.

cycart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2012
Johnston, IA
INTJ-A which is pretty typical. Sometimes I go ENTJ, just depends on the day. I was 51% I and 49% E today.

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
ENFJ-T Protagonist

...me and Barrack Obama...

This just reinforces what I've know for a long time which is that I want to teach. Oh well, maybe in retirement...

Same here. Fortunately enough, I'm in the education profession.

When I look at some of the projects I've been a part of in the last 10 years, it seems that this is pretty much me.
Never put much stock in Meyers-Briggs, but I guess I'll take this one.

Reactions: weR138 and Angie

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
ISFJ-T

It's like it can read my soul. Some of that was a little creepy. The entire procrastinates but gets thing done is a line that I've actually read in a performance review before...

Gossamer

Apr 10, 2014
I think that doing well at presentations and such but not loving the social part is actually TOTALLY a representation of the personality type! You are great at being an expert, good at using logic to back up your assertions - and don't really want to be around people after that. :D I get it - I enjoy public speaking, and am good socially with friends - but would prefer not to be in a big crowd and get drained after. I think that makes total sense.

I find this interesting!! What are some of the ones that are off?
biggest one was that I'm afraid of confrontation. I almost run into it...weird.