ISU TCU replay

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Watched the whole thing, and it answered a lot of questions! Thank You to OP @2020cy for the heads up!

They cut out the missed squib kick before the half and the bad return in the 2nd half. The uniforms looked really sharp, but I do wish there was at least a hint of cardinal and gold. Cardinal "I" and Gold "State" on the helmet would have made the uniforms super sharp - even for this "angry old white man"!

Finally, I have always been a real grass fan, but the field looked AWFUL. Maybe, the new field turf would not be a bad idea? Bottom line, I am so glad to be back in Iowa, so thankful that I can go to Cyclone home games easily and am ready for the next game now!

Let's Go State!

Reactions: khardbored

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
What ended up being the injury to the TCU player on the kickoff?

What I noticed when re-watching was that he immediately grabbed his hamstring area. It was hard to tell what happened in live action, but I'm assuming a pull/tear of the hammy.

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
What I noticed when re-watching was that he immediately grabbed his hamstring area. It was hard to tell what happened in live action, but I'm assuming a pull/tear of the hammy.

Would they have put on the air cast for that?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron