Who wins Ok State vs K State this Saturday

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I'm taking the Cats because I'm an EMAW homer of the first order. But I haven't a clue. All the talking heads are taking oSu. Vegas has the Pokes by 4.5. K-State does return a couple of defenders who were out at Starkville.

It will be a slobber-knocker. I'm sure Gundy is glad to not have Snyder across the field from him. Said in his pressor that he doesn't know Klieman, but that K-State looks like they always have which I found interesting.

This is a separation Saturday game without a doubt. Whoever wins will be looked on with much affection, the loser cast aside like smelly rubbish.

• Funny
Reactions: awd4cy

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
I'm taking the Cats because I'm an EMAW homer of the first order. But I haven't a clue. All the talking heads are taking oSu. Vegas has the Pokes by 4.5. K-State does return a couple of defenders who were out at Starkville.

It will be a slobber-knocker. I'm sure Gundy is glad to not have Snyder across the field from him. Said in his pressor that he doesn't know Klieman, but that K-State looks like they always have which I found interesting.

This is a separation Saturday game without a doubt. Whoever wins will be looked on with much affection, the loser cast aside like smelly rubbish.

Whoever wins this game finishes 7th in the Big 12... no one gives a ****

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
2 Teams that are pretty good at running the ball, they rank 1 and 3.

Thing is OSU ranks 3rd in passing and KSU ranks last.

KSU normally will not beat themselves, they still have that Snyder pedigree. Nothing flashly just play fundamental football.

OSU tends to find a way to screw up games.

Give me Purple Kansas with a 1 point win

• Agree
Reactions: surly

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
People put WAY too much stock in K-State beating a marginal Mississippi St team... I actually think Okie State wins this game fairly comfortably mostly because I don't think purple Kansas will be able to score enough points on Separation Saturday.

• Optimistic

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
People put WAY too much stock in K-State beating a marginal Mississippi St team... I actually think Okie State wins this game fairly comfortably mostly because I don't think purple Kansas will be able to score enough points on Separation Saturday.

Agreed. Is @surly a KSU fan or something? She laughed at my similar prediction and says you're being optimistic.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Jesus, we get it @surly, you don't need to have some passive aggressive reaction to every post that says OSU wins. Deep breaths honey.

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
I think OKState is fourth best team in the conference. Sanders will only get better, making a scary offense scarier. KSU is a 6-6 team this year. Give me OKState by a couple scores. May start close Pokes pull away in the second half.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

I don't think they need to score that many points to win. They just need to control the ball. OSU relies on a tempo offense that gets into a rythem. If KSU can sustain long drives, they absolutely have a chance.

• Agree

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think Kansas State is a lot better than people thought they were going to be coming into this year, however I think Okie State is really tough this year. I know that Kansas State beat Mississippi State on the road, but I've watched MSU this year and they don't impress me at all. Those two teams actually match up against each other extremely well with how their offenses and defenses play.

Oklahoma State's offense is 10x better than MSU's offense is, but I don't know if anyone knows how good Oklahoma State's defense is. I can see this game being fairly close in the first half, but the Cowboys having a big 3rd or 4th quarter and end up winning by about two TD's.

• Disagree

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Pokes. They looked good last week against a really good Texas.
You can make a case that Texas is better this year, but KSU had beaten them the previous 4 years. That said, I would take OSU this early in the season, but would lean to KSU if it were a late season game.

Help Support Us

Become a patron