New Uniforms Revealed

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
This was their getup for the last road game:
Josh_Johnson_vs_FSU_2019_DSC_0005_RESIZED.jpg

Going back to last year, all of their road games have either been white/white/white or white/white/gold.

I thought their away uniforms looked sharp.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclones500

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I kinda messed up the black chin strap on the helmets last 2 of mine. These are better for what it's worth. I know some will not like the black chin strap or black in general but it (black) is here to stay I believe...as long as Campbell is here. And we have the black chinstrap now.
I believe we all want Campbell to stay a while. ;)
CyUni 2020  b8 - r w b  23 RedfaceBlkStrap RedSocksw CY .png CyUni 2020  a2 - r b b  15 RedSocksCY.png
It's not like we are going to wear black all the time.

Assuming the two above pics might be Chrome helmet, and for those who just don't have a thing against black for any reason, where else do you guys think we might see the chrome helmets this year?

I wouldn't mind seeing chrome helmet c/w/c on the road (was that like tCU last year?), and c/c/c with chrome helmet, home night game. Thoughts?

[I wouldn't mind seeing c/c/c w/ chrome helmet for a day game either. I know I will get crucified for this, but I don't think it would look that bad.] :eek:

If we were to keep the chrome helmet past this year (better options I think), yes then they should have made it a darker shade to account for the inherent brighter look.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I kinda messed up the black chin strap on the helmets last 2 of mine. These are better for what it's worth. I know some will not like the black chin strap or black in general but it (black) is here to stay I believe...as long as Campbell is here. And we have the black chinstrap now.
View attachment 67049 View attachment 67050

Assuming the two above pics might be Chrome helmet, and for those who just don't have a thing against black for any reason, where else do you guys think we might see the chrome helmets this year?

I wouldn't mind seeing chrome helmet c/w/c on the road (was that like tCU last year?), and c/c/c with chrome helmet, home night game. Thoughts?

[I wouldn't mind seeing c/c/c w/ chrome helmet for a day game either. I know I will get crucified for this, but I don't think it would look that bad.] :eek:

If we were to keep the chrome helmet past this year (better options I think), yes then they should have made it a darker shade to account for the inherent brighter look.

We should wear the chrome domes with black unis for a night game hopefully against Texas. Takin' it to Bevo in the cold November rain.

source.gif

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Gut-feeling tells me you're correct. If it IS fabricated, it's an impressive Photoshop rendering.

Agreed. The background caught my eye from the recent equipment photo posted. Would be an easy swap out white to gold and take another photo, but it looks to be positioned in exactly the same way.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclones500

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Doesn’t Baylor like to wear black with their green and gold? So why would we do that?

I’m not 100% certain they’re doing that anymore with their new identity and uniform set. Their greens and golds look really good (if you are able to separate it from the associated rape culture), and I don’t remember if they included black with it.

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
View attachment 67049 View attachment 67050

I continue to admire your design work. I might be in the minority among uniform-geeks, but what we have as uniform options, the black/white with gray trim alternate mix with our standard cardinal/gold variations don't mesh well.

• Friendly
Reactions: t-noah

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron