Eric Church is a bro-country douche

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Watching Gameday waiting for kickoff today, and out walks Jeezy as guest picker decked out in home team Georgia gear talking about how he is a Georgia fan and looking like he is awake and isn't being held here against his will. Well done, sir!

**** you again Eric Church.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I keep seeing this thread linger.....Yes, Eric Church slouching into Ames was a total failure. He is not "Bro country" though really....He is "woke" rocker-gone-country-format and would kick a good 'ol boy under the bus anyday to get the praise of some other genre artist or win a grammy. Saying that, I like his music and think he has some great songs about the human condition.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Watching Gameday waiting for kickoff today, and out walks Jeezy as guest picker decked out in home team Georgia gear talking about how he is a Georgia fan and looking like he is awake and isn't being held here against his will. Well done, sir!

**** you again Eric Church.
Imagine picking someone who actually supports the school they are at.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Hmm...I was off the grid for 8 days hiking the High Sierra Trail and missed the entire Iowa game week. Am I understanding correctly that the guest picker was some guy named Eric Church I've never heard of? Does he have any connection to Iowa?

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
So, we get Eric Church last week who completely mailed it in, and Georgia gets The Nature Boy Ric *uckin' Flair himself for GameDay.

Man, what a waste of a celebrity picker. Flair may have picked Iowa, but I promise he would have been entertaining about it.

Hell, why not have Ric Flair for a GameDay celebrity picker for Iowa State? Does Georgia even have a wrestling program? Yes, I know that amateur and professional wrestling have almost nothing to do with each other, but at least The Nature Boy wrestled in college.

F*ckin' Eric Church.

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011
You can tell we won big becuse people are still ******** in this thread that a guest picker was hungover, probably stoned, and didnt pick us...

At least this is our biggest issue this week

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Furthest thing from Bro Country to be honest.

May not be total bro country but he's close enough.

Definitely douche country. Douchey lyrics, douchey song structure, douchey poser singalong karaoke live performance.

I hope this thread stays up all season.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron