Eric Church is a bro-country douche

Cyclones01

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 23, 2008
Urbandale
As they showed him getting off the bus and walking up, I thought, he seems like one of those typical douche hawk fans that you can see coming a mile away. Seems my instincts were correct; I'm glad he picked Iowa.

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014

Wow this is an impressively awful thread. I doubt Eric church called up gameday and asked to come on the show. You all sound like a bunch of petty turds. Should ESPN have picked someone else? Yeah. But get over it
You’re wearing a Florida Georgia Line shirt and red cowboy boots aren’t you?

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Wow this is an impressively awful thread. I doubt Eric church called up gameday and asked to come on the show. You all sound like a bunch of petty turds. Should ESPN have picked someone else? Yeah. But get over it
Bull****. Either show up and make an effort or don't do it. A$$hole acted like he was doing a favor showing up. F@ck him. Ashton Kutcher would've been better.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Hate to break it to any country fans but country music is all bro doosh country. It’s all fake. A portrayal of a lifestyle that doesn’t exist except for the “artists” themselves and the richest rural people or the poser city folk that have the money to live in that rural life fantasy world while not actually being in a rural area.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Yeah I tried to be positive about him. I thought he would be ok, but he was awful. He acted uninterested, half asleep, hung over, like he didnt want to be there, and then picked against us, which wouldnt have been bad if he at least would have had a personality and had fun with it, But damn he was lame. Total fail. Why couldn't we have Katy Perry at least she had had fun, if your going to pick someone totally unrelated don't pick a Dbag.

I wonder what Williams thinks now about his home run picker.

• Agree
Reactions: runbikeswim