How about we quit building

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
stuff and let us have free stuff. KU vs ISU basketball on ESPN plus is my last straw. I won’t be nearly as invested in college sports if they keep raising ticket prices and making us pay to watch the Clones. Not worth it. I’ll find other things to do. I know some will blast me but there is to
Much free stuff to do. I know it’s all about money now but
Man I miss the old days.

Plus ISU vs KU deserves big
Monday or at least on ESPN.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
stuff and let us have free stuff. KU vs ISU basketball on ESPN plus is my last straw. I won’t be nearly as invested in college sports if they keep raising ticket prices and making us pay to watch the Clones. Not worth it. I’ll find other things to do. I know some will blast me but there is to
Man I miss the old days.

16240.jpg
16240.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Acylum and JP4CY

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Man I miss the old days.

1.)You're paying for a better product

2.) Without continuing to grow this program will stagnate and will fall back to what it was.

Be thankful we're in this situation.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Man I miss the old days.

Don't forget that the good old days included ISU BB being on TV irregularly and ISU FB being on TV next to never.

For the record I'm not a fan of ESPN+ but that is the way it goes.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
You know, I look at this a little like when moving from local CBS coverage via the antenna to cable. I don't like it because it's messy, but it's a reality that many of us have been calling for: why do I have to pay for all those channels I don't watch?

The problems are two-fold. First, commissioner Bob said there'd only be one game per year for each participating school. Both oSu and K-State will be in the second when the Cats visit. That's just absurd messaging or blatantly unethical, I'm not sure which. I've never found commissioner Bob to be the brightest light on the tree, so it shouldn't surprise me, I guess. Second, rural areas that support our school may not have the internet infrastructure to support streaming.

Whatever the case, the A.D.'s and presidents should be addressing this separately. Both oSu and K-State administration remain mum almost like it caught them by surprise.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Don't forget that the good old days included ISU BB being on TV irregularly and ISU FB being on TV next to never.

For the record I'm not a fan of ESPN+ but that is the way it goes.

The good old days had every single basketball game on ABC. Also the other good old days (last year) had everything on free channels. If you are satisfied with KU vs Iowa State on streaming where nobody will watch and you have to pay. That’s fine

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
How poor are you? It’s like $5 a month
The good old days had every single basketball game on ABC. Also the other good old days (last year) had everything on free channels. If you are satisfied with KU vs Iowa State on streaming where nobody will watch and you have to pay. That’s fine

You got cyclones.tv and ESPN/CBSSN/FS1 & 2 for free? Do tell...

Help Support Us

Become a patron