All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
No. I think it's coach speak. Every coach does it. Hell Tom Izzo went on the record for Todd Lickliter lol
I expect that Stanley will play very well this weekend. I also think Purdy will be facing the toughest defense of his career up to this point (even with the injuries) so it should be a good test for him.

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019
What did you think of Parker running heacocks defense?

Iowa doesn’t run the same defense that Iowa State does. And I hate to break it to you, but Don Brown was using a hybrid LB/Safety long before Heacock got to Iowa State.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Iowa doesn’t run the same defense that Iowa State does. And I hate to break it to you, but Don Brown was using a hybrid LB/Safety long before Heacock got to Iowa State.

Iowa doesn't have enough walk on secondary guys to play our defense. They're using them all already with 7 guys in the box

• Creative
Reactions: HOU_Blue

HOU_Blue

Aug 16, 2019
Iowa doesn't have enough walk on secondary guys to play our defense. They're using them all already with 7 guys in the box

Yeah, Iowa is going to be stuck trotting out a freshman who had offers from Notre Dame and LSU as a starting cornerback. Such a shame.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
If only the Hawks could borrow UNI's defense for a day. Holding you to 13 points should be good enough to get the W.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY