Initial CyHawk Game Predictions

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
It’s happened before. You don’t think Iowa has guys that have played through injury and pain that normally would result in an off week?
Ummm, every football team has this. Literally every team. Not just Iowa. Dont be so short sighted.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
He thinks EVERY Hawk fan has been banned 10 times and keeps coming back.
It is weird. Most Cyclone fans are masters at twisting your words and witty. This guy is just really fed up with Iowa posters, Dude, Do. Not. Come. To. The. Rivalry. Forum.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
ISM being the reigning B1G returner of the year along with Assalley not kicking a lot of touch backs makes it a little more likely, IMO. Still a huge long shot but I would say its between 8 and 10%.
Kene Nwangu is the reigning B12 returner of the year.. Still going to say there is only a 1% chance he's taking a kick back.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Don’t be dense. No one said otherwise.
It’s relative. Iowa has done this more than average when it’s Iowa State week, in most sports. Scherff and Pemsl being just the most well known cases

So you have 2 guys in the history of the series to reference......... Scherff, was cleared and was his choice. And he is doing just fine right now in the NFL. Pemsl, thought he could play through, could not do it, and sat it back down. Yes he wanted to play against ISU. Pemsl, in basketball, is the one I can agree with and probably should not have played.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Some have more. Like you. You’re pretty sad.
Did you know in a matter of roughly 2.5 years you have used this site you have posted on average at least 8 times a day, everyday....... Please stop telling us we do not have a life.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So you have 2 guys in the history of the series to reference......... Scherff, was cleared and was his choice. And he is doing just fine right now in the NFL. Pemsl, thought he could play through, could not do it, and sat it back down. Yes he wanted to play against ISU. Pemsl, in basketball, is the one I can agree with and probably should not have played.

Scherff played injured and "on one leg". It's well documented

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Scherff played injured and "on one leg". It's well documented
Yep. Just as it’s well documented the Iowa staff has this game circled going back to Fry.

Although I don’t think this game is terribly important in itself, CMC needs to win this in order to have a good chance to get 9+ wins. It’s one of the more winnable games, and thus a loss would represent a large missed opportunity.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Did you know in a matter of roughly 2.5 years you have used this site you have posted on average at least 8 times a day, everyday....... Please stop telling us we do not have a life.

You're trying to compare posting on a team site of a team you root for against registering for a site of team you purportedly don’t really care about. get banned for being a douche, and then re registering again and again for the same site to continue to tell them how little you care about them.

You need to change your handle. Thinking is foreign to you.

• Agree
Reactions: awd4cy

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Yep. Just as it’s well documented the Iowa staff has this game circled going back to Fry.

Although I don’t think this game is terribly important in itself, CMC needs to win this in order to have a good chance to get 9+ wins. It’s one of the more winnable games, and thus a loss would represent a large missed opportunity.

Iowa is likely in the top 3 for toughest opponents ISU will play this year.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Iowa is likely in the top 3 for toughest opponents ISU will play this year.
Doubtful, although one of these years it’s bound to be true.

Moreover, I said one of the more winnable games. It’s an even, mirror matchup. Recall that the outcomes are binary but the odds are not. For example, Iowa was a far more winnable opponent than OU in 2017.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Iowa 31 Iowa State 17. BTW end of the game we will want to storm the field and fire our own offensive coordinator. That is my guess.

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk