Initial CyHawk Game Predictions

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I see you’re still struggling. Think hard and you’ll get it.

Oh do not worry, I get it. Kirk plays injured guys that have a career ending injury and cannot play football after the ISU game. Signed NFL players everywhere.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Oh do not worry, I get it. Kirk plays injured guys that have a career ending injury and cannot play football after the ISU game. Signed NFL players everywhere.
This is tangential to the discussion, but I suppose that’s pretty good for you.

Sadly this isn’t as satirical as you’d hope for. We both know there are a lot of Iowa players that would give up their season before they’d sit this one out. I doubt KF could talk them out of it, even if he weren’t carrying on Fry’s Super Bowl approach. Pemsl would be proud.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Yanda would be banned from football for life if this happened today.
Yanda was a beast already by that time. Hard to not look brutal when the blocking assignment was such a mismatch. Dude has made a lot of guys look silly since then too. Should be a NFL Hall of Famer someday.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Yanda was a beast already by that time. Hard to not look brutal when the blocking assignment was such a mismatch. Dude has made a lot of guys look silly since then too. Should be a NFL Hall of Famer someday.

How does it feel to know that your life is so meaningless? How does it feel to be a complete and total loser?

Tell us so we can gain some insight on how sad you have to be to continue to register here 10-12 times.

Knowing you live with your mom at 30, work at a fast food place for 9 bucks an hour after being there for 8 years, has to be tough.

We can use you as a warning to children about what happens when your parents are brother and sister.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
How does it feel to know that your life is so meaningless? How does it feel to be a complete and total loser?

Tell us so we can gain some insight on how sad you have to be to continue to register here 10-12 times.

Knowing you live with your mom at 30, work at a fast food place for 9 bucks an hour after being there for 8 years, has to be tough.

We can use you as a warning to children about what happens when your parents are brother and sister.
You are hilarious. That's why I come here. You and CyTwins keep us rolling in the aisles.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You are hilarious. That's why I come here. You and CyTwins keep us rolling in the aisles.

I suppose if my life were as worthless as yours, I’d try to make a joke about it too.

Has to hurt to know that even if Iowa wins, you still have to go back to your life Saturday night.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
You’re so stupid
Then what does that make you? Do you know studies suggest that the most cynical and negative people who judge others are really the most vulnerable of all? I suggest looking it up and really reflecting on your position and situations in life. Its only a game haha.

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny

giphy.gif

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017

He has to be a 50 - 60 year old man who is a legend in his own mind, I do not see any other situation where someone would be this weird.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
This is tangential to the discussion, but I suppose that’s pretty good for you.

Sadly this isn’t as satirical as you’d hope for. We both know there are a lot of Iowa players that would give up their season before they’d sit this one out. I doubt KF could talk them out of it, even if he weren’t carrying on Fry’s Super Bowl approach. Pemsl would be proud.

We both know this is made up. If it is not please find some players on the team that would do this

• Optimistic
Reactions: FinalFourCy

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
We both know this is made up. If it is not please find some players on the team that would do this
It’s happened before. You don’t think Iowa has guys that have played through injury and pain that normally would result in an off week?

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
He has to be a 50 - 60 year old man who is a legend in his own mind, I do not see any other situation where someone would be this weird.
Let's be honest. He's just playing a role here. He can't really be this way. Nobody is forced to be here. We're all just here for a laugh and some fun right? I'm a Hawk fan but some of the guys here are way more fun than most of the guys on the Hawk boards.

• Agree
Reactions: Thinker

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

And you have to be a 40 year old living with your mother, who has nothing other than meaningless Hawkeye sports.

That you’re pathetic enough to register multiple times here is proof enough of what a loser you truly are.

• Agree
Reactions: awd4cy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron