People Selling Tickets

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
4,000 hoks inside max. 15,000 hoks outside, trying to scale the fence, drunk and vandalizing cars. I imagine the Ames police will bring in some large trucks to haul many hoks off to jail.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
How can I guarantee a ticket goes to a Cyclone? I am in conversation to sell one extra.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
As the secondary market price goes up, the fewer Hok fans are willing to pony up the money. Not that many are willing to pay a huge premium to sit amongst the enemy. Keep it a hot ticket and we'll keep most of them out.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

mymanfreddie

Apr 13, 2008
STL
If anyone is looking to sell two and still has them in the DSM area tomorrow night, I am interested. Making a trip up from St Louis and can guarantee we will be loud when Coach Heacock’s unit is on the field.

Feel free to DM me if anyone has a lead.

st8cydr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I'm genuinely curious on where these "tons of Iowa fans" are getting their tickets.

I have a vendor that is having a pre-game tailgate and is giving out tickets. My guess is the mix will be 50/50 on how their tickets are distributed or maybe even 60/40 hoks. I'm using my own tickets so that leaves an extra pair for someone else-possibly a hok. I'm not going to take their tickets and turn around and sell them to an ISU fan-not worth the hassle to me. It won't be a lot, but when you multiply that number by the number of similar situations, it adds up.

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I have a vendor that is having a pre-game tailgate and is giving out tickets. My guess is the mix will be 50/50 on how their tickets are distributed or maybe even 60/40 hoks. I'm using my own tickets so that leaves an extra pair for someone else-possibly a hok. I'm not going to take their tickets and turn around and sell them to an ISU fan-not worth the hassle to me. It won't be a lot, but when you multiply that number by the number of similar situations, it adds up.

Yeah, Iowa State always holds back tickets for large groups but most of these aren't 50/50 splits either. We also aren't talking about a lot of tickets here either.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
There was very little purple inside during the UNI game. Granted hokroaches are like herpes and you can never rid them but I have a feeling the stadium is going to be mostly cardinal.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
There was very little purple inside during the UNI game. Granted hokroaches are like herpes and you can never rid them but I have a feeling the stadium is going to be mostly cardinal.

Didnt UNI return some of their allotment to ISU?