People Selling Tickets

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Lots of Hawk fans..... yes..... but by what scale? I choose to use the scale that I've noticed less and less Hawk fans in the stands with every year that passes, and I don't think that it is a coincidence that this correlates strongly with the growth of season ticket sales. With that said, didn't we set another record for season ticket sales this year?? If so, my guess is we might also set a record for fewest Hawk fans. If you don't agree with my logic, do you remember how many Hawk fans there were something like 16 years ago in the stands? Shoot, just go back 10. It wasn't even comparable to now.

Considering the number of people dressed in Hawkeye gear at non-ISU vs Iowa games -- albeit a small number -- I don't know how anyone can say there will be fewer Hawk fans at the game Saturday

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
How can I guarantee a ticket goes to a Cyclone? I am in conversation to sell one extra.

You can say something like "That Hayden Fry cheated so much during his coaching career -- especially at Iowa -- that he could write a book" and see what kind of response you get.

If it is anything other than, "Damn right", you are selling tickets to a Hawk fan.

Reactions: Cyclone06

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I'm genuinely curious on where these "tons of Iowa fans" are getting their tickets.
There's a ton still for sale on Ticketmaster and other sites, corporate tickets, vendors, customers, clients... they'll be there. No, not like in the lean years of Cyclone FB where they outnumbered us sometimes but still...