My Betting Locks

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
After getting sick of people doubting my betting strategy I thought it would be a good idea to put my locks up for everyone to see. Here you go

Overall- (52-30) 63%

Last week (38-18) 67%

12/19-
Maryland -6.5
Princeton -2.5
William and Mary -1
Washington state -17

As always take it as you want. I am not telling anyone to go bet on these. That is up to each person

Last edited:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
After getting sick of people doubting my betting strategy I thought it would be a good idea to put my locks up for everyone to see. Here you go and you are welcome.

Friday:
Marshall +12.5 vs. Boise State

Saturday:
Over 48 points Army @ MIchigan
Georgia Tech -6.5 vs. South Florida
UCLA -9 vs San Diego State
Nevada +24 @ Oregon

Sunday:
Ravens -6.5 @ Miami
Kansas City -3 @ Jacksonville
Lions -2.5 @ Cardinals

As always take it as you want. I am not telling anyone to go bet on these. That is up to each person
How much would you parlay these locks for?

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
After getting sick of people doubting my betting strategy I thought it would be a good idea to put my locks up for everyone to see. Here you go and you are welcome.

Friday:

Saturday:
Nevada +24 @ Oregon

Sunday:
Ravens -6.5 @ Miami
Lions -2.5 @ Cardinals

Quoted so the OP can't change any picks after the fact...

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines

Friday:

Saturday:
Nevada +24 @ Oregon

Sunday:
Ravens -6.5 @ Miami
Lions -2.5 @ Cardinals

I'm with you on the KC @ Jax pick. The Jags defense is one of the better ones in the league but Nick Foles is not going to keep pace with Mahomes. Not so sure I agree with the other two. I know the Dolphins are supposed to be terrible but every year Ryan Fitzpatrick has a handful of those weird games where he morphs into a HOF QB and slings it for around 300 yards and three or four TDs. And that Lions bet is putting a lot of faith in Matt Patricia.

Eh, who knows. Thanks for putting your money where your mouth is and posting your locks.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
What re the odds on Gameday hosting from the intramural fields?

VegasCy

Dec 16, 2018

Friday:

Saturday:
Nevada +24 @ Oregon

Sunday:
Ravens -6.5 @ Miami
Lions -2.5 @ Cardinals

3 road fav’s in the NFL. Good luck, you might need it.

Clon3

Mar 24, 2014
What research did you do independently?

This does not include listening to podcasts, radio, etc. with which you then take their picks as "locks".

You gave me a response in the other thread that you heard it on the radio and thus took it as fact that division unders cover 65% of the time.

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
What research did you do independently?

This does not include listening to podcasts, radio, etc. with which you then take their picks as "locks".

You gave me a response in the other thread that you heard it on the radio and thus took it as fact that division unders cover 65% of the time.
I eat sleep and breath sports. I watch every game I can and spend any extra time I have on espn, cbs and other sites reading articles and checking on stats.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron