Premier League

alenz95

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 16, 2015
Bettendorf/ Ames
Anyone know of any bars in DSM where Spurs fans watch games? This is the first season I've finally settled on liking a team, and it would be nice to watch the games with some other supports.

mdclone

Nov 9, 2006
Iowa
Congrats on year 4 being a fan! Of the dirtiest club in soccer.

Actually only year 3 :p. In my defense though, the reason it started was that I ended up hanging out for a week in vegas with this English couple who were huge City fans and got me to promise to start watching their games.

Reactions: harimad

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Actually only year 3 :p. In my defense though, the reason it started was that I ended up hanging out for a week in vegas with this English couple who were huge City fans and got me to promise to start watching their games.

That is more of a connection than most citeh fans have to the club. Fair play :)

• Funny
Reactions: mdk2isu

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Midweek Predictions for the Big Six:
Last Week 4-2, correctly picking Spurs draw, City draw, Liverpool W and Man U draw; missing Chelsea draw (predicted W) and arsenal win (predicted loss) - Sean Dyche is the truth!

Favorites all weekend - no draws on the horizon!

Chelsea 2 - Norwich 1
MU 2 - CP 1
Liverpool 3 - arsenal 2
Man City 4 - Bournemouth 1
Spurs 2 - Newcastle 1

Friday afternoon - Aston Villa draws with Everton at home to snap Jack Grealish's personal twenty match losing streak; the hero is the pride of Hibernian, John McGinn!!!

Postscript: As much as I despise the Gooners, that Lacazette goal versus Burnley was excellent...

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Reminds me of a Paul Rhoads performance from Arsenal.

Original gameplan fails and Emery refuses to make any adjustment and sticks with what didnt pan out. No sense of urgency from the players, content with losing 3-0. Utterly disgusted with this performance and lack of adjustments.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyched

Help Support Us

Become a patron