Premier League

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I honestly do think Mo could be headed to Real next summer... of course if that happens he’ll likely be replaced by Jadon Sancho who isn’t far off from that level right now at only 19

Ya dogg, Jordan sancho ain’t holding salah’s beard cream right now. That guy is peak powers atm. Could replicate that pen today 10/10 times. Doesn’t even sweat during games.

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Joe Jacobs, a famous fight manager in the first half of the 20th century, left his sickbed to attend the 1935 World Series in Detroit, where he bet on the Cubs to win. Upon returning home to New York following a Detroit Tigers victory, several sports writers quoted him as saying, "I shoulda stood in bed"...

Spurs fans understand his sentiment! Terrible performance - it is obvious Spurs have no creative spark without Christian Eriksen so they better find a way to extend his contract soon! I'm sickened at the thought of playing arse next weekend, but then anything related to arsenal makes me nauseous anyway...

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
Barcelona are too busy throwing all their money toward wildly overrated players like Griezmann and Coutinho
Neither are overrated, just redundant as long as Messi is there. The way that club has been managed, without Messi they'd basically be Man U.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Kind of a PL tidbit. Bolton is about to go in to administration tomorrow. Their last second takeover deal has fallen through.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Kind of a PL tidbit. Bolton is about to go in to administration tomorrow. Their last second takeover deal has fallen through.

Sucks to see. On that note, it’s been nice to see Portsmouth rise back to league one. Might have taken awhile after their administration fall, but cool nonetheless. I’d love to see them back in championship. My buddy has helped with their fc off season training the last two years.

Reactions: Cyfan1965

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Sucks to see. On that note, it’s been nice to see Portsmouth rise back to league one. Might have taken awhile after their administration fall, but cool nonetheless. I’d love to see them back in championship. My buddy has helped with their fc off season training the last two years.

"Arry" arry.jpg Redknapp did a number on the financially-

Reactions: CyDude16

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
I'd like to talk more about MU losing at home to Palace because when they lose, everyone wins

Watched with Palace supporter- Last time I watched with him they beat Citeh so I am planning on meeting him for all the big Palace matches this season.

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
Watched with Palace supporter- Last time I watched with him they beat Citeh so I am planning on meeting him for all the big Palace matches this season.
The only person that follows the PL like myself in my friend group is an Everton fan. We've placed many wagers over the years and he has only won one such wager. He doesn't like watching with me but he's a *****

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Last week, 4-2 with predictions for the big six (Chelsea W, Liverpool W, Man City W & Arse L versus ManU Loss and Spurs Loss); on to this week:

MU 3 Southampton 1
Chelsea 2 Sheffield United 1
Man City 3 Brighton 1
Liverpool 2 Burnley 2
Spurs 3 Arse 2

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
EEM5FsFXYAAbILf

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Seems to have gotten eerily quiet in here. @iccyfan are you ok?

Matchweek 7
Big boys vs wannabes for the most part this week, Man U/Arsenal being the exception.

Liverpool @ Sheffield United should see the Reds rack up another 3 points
Brighton @ Chelsea should be 3 points for the Blues
Saints @ Spurs should be 3 points to Spurs, but given their form I’m going with a draw here.
City @ Everton will be another City romp.
Arsenal @ Man U is interesting. United can’t score, Arsenal can’t defend. Something has to give. 2-1 to the Gunners after United miss their 45th penalty of the season (approximately).

Reactions: CyDude16