Iowa Football Recruiting

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
No way you have any friends.

A guy that’s so pathetic and lonely he creates at least 5 different accounts on the site of a team he doesn’t care about should never question if any other person in the world has friends.

You’re pathetic dognuts

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Voices again? Good lord you have lost it. Tell your doc about this as he may be able to help you with some of your Zoloft side affects.

No Jeff, I am sure it hurts to be reminded of what a piece of **** you are.

Remember when you told everyone that you flew in for games from out east, and didn’t know which airport you would have needed to fly out of?

Walmartthieves

Jun 24, 2019
No Jeff, I am sure it hurts to be reminded of what a piece of **** you are.

Remember when you told everyone that you flew in for games from out east, and didn’t know which airport you would have needed to fly out of?

Off your rocker still. Instead of telling your doc just show them your posts. Your provider team should be able to help you.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY and IASTATE07

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Off your rocker still. Instead of telling your doc just show them your posts. Your provider team should be able to help you.

Dose up Jeff.

Remember when you said as a rationale for abandoning your children, the only reason you post is to show Iowa State fans how they act?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Be careful of what those voices tell you.

Jeff, there’s irony to this. Remember when kakert had to shut down the rivals board on hr because you were on there 24 hours a day?

You tried to tell people you were a project manager, yet you’d spend day and night on hr.

Why did you do that instead of take care of your children?

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Jeff, there’s irony to this. Remember when kakert had to shut down the rivals board on hr because you were on there 24 hours a day?

You tried to tell people you were a project manager, yet you’d spend day and night on hr.

Why did you do that instead of take care of your children?

Did you adopt his kids or something?

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
It would be nice if someone could put together a spreadsheet with hok trolls and their previous names. It would then be easier to determine who is the champion loser.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It would be nice if someone could put together a spreadsheet with hok trolls and their previous names. It would then be easier to determine who is the champion loser.
I've never understood this.. I get if you come on here and want to have honest discussions and talk a little smack (which only a few Hawk posters do), but what is the point of coming onto a rival's message board purely to get a rise out of people and then later on get banned? Is there a personal satisfaction, are they dying from boredom at work?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron