Casey's Card Reader not Working

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Brand new Caseys by my house and their cardless/NFC readers don't work. The cardless/NFC reader inside does work for Android Pay. I don't understand why they can only get the ones indoors to work. This has been the first Caseys that I've seen that has 91 octane, which is good.

On a related note, I notice there is a new Caseys and a new Kwik Star right across the street from each other in Grimes and the Kwik Star looks to be doing about 10x the business.

I live right there—that Casey’s is stoopid to get in to. You have to drive all the way around and circle the store to get in if coming in off 141. A small irritant, but enough to push me to Kwik Star. That, and they don’t have the individual coffee lid dispensers at that Casey’s. What are we, cavemen?

fatkid1974

Apr 3, 2010
van down by the river
Small town Casey's > metro stores and it isn't even close.

I live in a small town Casey's town and ours is terrible. People in the kitchen haven't a clue about how to keep a warmer or donut case stocked and the only time the 2nd worker is running the 2nd register is when an area manager is in town. We refuse to order pizza from there and if we need to get our pizza fix will just drive the 7 miles to the next town.

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
I live in a small town Casey's town and ours is terrible. People in the kitchen haven't a clue about how to keep a warmer or donut case stocked and the only time the 2nd worker is running the 2nd register is when an area manager is in town. We refuse to order pizza from there and if we need to get our pizza fix will just drive the 7 miles to the next town.
Caseys varies from store to store. The one in my town is crap.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron