Hunter Dekkers Commits

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Was excited to see Easton at qb but we've seen what this staff can do with converting high school tight ends.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Isn't that jake Hummel front left? Maybe it wasn't a TE only party.

Wts, Dean may still be switching I have no idea

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Isn't that jake Hummel front left? Maybe it wasn't a TE only party.

Wts, Dean may still be switching I have no idea

I believe that is Hummel front left. So I don't think this is just the TE group only.

I would be very surprised if Dean has been moved to TE (at least this year) unless the coaches are really happy with where Re-al Mitchell and John Kolar are at because those are the only two backups right now basically.

Now next year when both Bouman and Dekkers arrive, that's a different story... that would be a LOT of QBs on the roster.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I believe that is Hummel front left. So I don't think this is just the TE group only.

I would be very surprised if Dean has been moved to TE (at least this year) unless the coaches are really happy with where Re-al Mitchell and John Kolar are at because those are the only two backups right now basically.

Now next year when both Bouman and Dekkers arrive, that's a different story... that would be a LOT of QBs on the roster.

Dean is being moved to TE

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I believe that is Jake's younger brother Levi.

Yep, I believe you are correct. Maybe Levi has been moved from LB to TE. I could see him in the Seonbuchner role for sure.

Very interesting about Dean though if true. He surely could make an awesome TE with his size if he can catch. Wonder if he's ok with the move, or maybe he already knew about it coming in?

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Yep, I believe you are correct. Maybe Levi has been moved from LB to TE. I could see him in the Seonbuchner role for sure.

Very interesting about Dean though if true. He surely could make an awesome TE with his size if he can catch. Wonder if he's ok with the move, or maybe he already knew about it coming in?
He instantly became the most athletic TE on the Roster imo.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Why are you surprised? This is CF...we seem to talk about everthing but sports at times.:(

One thing this board is great at is reading too much into tweets and pics. Really wouldn't be the case in this situation though.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
My sister sent us my nephew’s (going to be a junior) football schedule and he has to play Dekkers. Good luck, kid!

Jul 17, 2017
Ankeny, IA
Dekkers & his #1 rated 1A West Sioux Hawarden team played #3 rated 2A Boyden-Hull/Rock Valley Friday night & won 63-35. He was 18-31 for 441 yards passing & rushed 11 times for 91 yards. He is listed at 6'3" 225 lb. & is left handed.
I watched him on video last year in his 2 games at the UNI-Dome. Very strong accurate arm who can really throw the deep ball.