Jace Andregg?

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
4.73 forty time isn't helping him. Maybe there's other issues besides his athleticism?

okmxpro

Sep 2, 2018
Jace Andregg number 18 in photo was on winning 7 on 7 team at The Opening. Next to Andregg in photo is number 23 Mike Mayer ND commit TE, who was MVP of 7 on 7 competition. This followed up a great combine where Andregg scored the 4th best in athletic test ranking out of all athletes.

Attachments

• D-lABfBXoAEQ_-b.jpg
    D-lABfBXoAEQ_-b.jpg
    709.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Informative
Reactions: khardbored

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
Ran 4.64 40 yesterday, finished 4th over all. Watch on NFL network tonight is 7 on 7.

Gonna loose him to Neb or K St.

Well first off you can't lose something you don't have. And second, he has no offers resembling that level so what makes you think he ends up at one of those schools?

Even if he did go to a P5 he's a reach, a project. His football skills are a big question mark and he doesn't have elite speed.

• Agree
Reactions: Aclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Well first off you can't lose something you don't have. And second, he has no offers resembling that level so what makes you think he ends up at one of those schools?

Even if he did go to a P5 he's a reach, a project. His football skills are a big question mark and he doesn't have elite speed.
I’m getting the impression that okmxpro(?) is Jace’s dad, or something like that.

I’ll point out—or perhaps reiterate. The kid has been to Iowa City multiple times. The Hawkeyes are absolutely hard up for quality wideouts—but haven’t offered, as of when I type this. The kid may be very athletic, but apparently something else is missing from the equation.

• Winner
Reactions: DFWClone

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
I’m getting the impression that okmxpro(?) is Jace’s dad, or something like that.

I’ll point out—or perhaps reiterate. The kid has been to Iowa City multiple times. The Hawkeyes are absolutely hard up for quality wideouts—but haven’t offered, as of when I type this. The kid may be very athletic, but apparently something else is missing from the equation.

My Hawkeye brothers say Iowa considers him a linebacker and is unlikely to offer since they are already over 20 commits.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

It is the kids agent. Jk.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Jace Andregg number 18 in photo was on winning 7 on 7 team at The Opening. Next to Andregg in photo is number 23 Mike Mayer ND commit TE, who was MVP of 7 on 7 competition. This followed up a great combine where Andregg scored the 4th best in athletic test ranking out of all athletes.

Hi Jace's dad!!! :)

okmxpro

Sep 2, 2018
Funny, im not his Dad, im a ISU alum who has watched him play alot at Prairie. Im not only fan that sees potential. Go on neb, kst or minn forums. Jace is getting looked at by a number of out of state schools. Just would like to see more instate kids on roster. Hopefully everyone wants that.

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
I hope his stats/film looks better once he transfers to Solon because I don’t think he looks like a very talented football player, tbh. You can put up the best, most athletic numbers all you want but if it doesn’t translate to the field, none of those numbers matter.

When I was in college there were guys who could bench or squat a house, but never saw the field. Just because you’re a decent athlete doesn’t mean that you’re a good football player

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Funny, im not his Dad, im a ISU alum who has watched him play alot at Prairie. Im not only fan that sees potential. Go on neb, kst or minn forums. Jace is getting looked at by a number of out of state schools. Just would like to see more instate kids on roster. Hopefully everyone wants that.
Dan McCarney made a point of having “lots of Iowa kids” on his roster. Remind me again—how’d that work out for him?

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

Help Support Us

Become a patron