***Official USMNT Thread***

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
I did not think Pulisic was playing all that well in the first half. He's been lights out second half. Love it.
Just saw a beautiful cross and finish, wow thing of beauty. Arriola!

How about Morris off the bench!?!??! 2 assists!

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Dan Flynn is stepping down as CEO it seems, Jay Berhalter could be his replacement but Carlos Cordiero doesn't seem to be a big fan of that. It may be a while before we see a new CEO

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Shocked about all that.
Really shocked.

I'm making a prayer circle for someone that isn't a NASL kiss ass to take over, did USSF do jack to help them? Maybe, but they shot themselves in the foot plenty of times themselves and shudder if they gained control of US Soccer, it's not going to fix things IMO.

EDIT: God I hope the Solo thing holds on until Trump is out of office, Trump is bound to get word and then does something stupid to muck it up for everyone

Last edited:

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
Problem is, US Soccer/MLS tell these kids, hey if you don't go to an MLS academy and go overseas, you won't see the National Team. They use one to build up the other, but the MLS academies don't have the ability to develop world class talent. Its just a sh*t situation and now I'm forced to watch Will Trapp.
You sound like a certain orange-skinned president.