Black Mirror

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
The wife and I watched the Christmas Episode with John Hamm a few days ago - definitely did not put us in the Holiday Spirit, but it was a fascinating episode. Also that episode involving VR (I think S3, Episode 2) freaked the HELL out of me. All of these episodes are extremely well done and executed.

The one that I cannot believe exists is the season two episode about the cartoon character running for political office as a joke. Everyone in America should have been forced to watch that episode prior to the presidential election. I especially loved the end of that episode how it said it was "based on an original idea" - I would have called B.S. on that had the episode not been made back in 2013. It's eerie how much that episode foreshadows modern events.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
The one that made me think the most and I literally had to go get a drink to think it over was Shut Up and Dance.

All of this series was great except the military one. Men without fire I think? That one was OK. But I was blown away and left desolate like every other episode. Can't wait until the next batch comes out in the first half of 2017
I was kind of disappointed in Shut Up and Dance. It didn't seem like a very unique plot. All of the others have been great though. I especially liked the virtual reality one.

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
A new "event" or Christmas special for Black Mirror is coming out tomorrow.

Supposedly it's a choose your own adventure style movie with different paths and maybe endings? Pretty excited!

I'm not watching the trailer because I want to be surprised, but I bet it's awesome! Obviously going to wait a couple days to watch it between work and bowl games, but still pumped!

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Season 5 came out last week. Anyone get a chance to watch it?

Here’s the trailer:

Also they released a music video for one of the episodes (it makes sense if you've seen the episode) and it kinda slaps. And yes, it’s a NIN cover

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Season 5 came out last week. Anyone get a chance to watch it?

Here’s the trailer:

Also they released a music video for one of the episodes (it makes sense if you've seen the episode) and it kinda slaps. And yes, it’s a NIN cover

I watched the Ashley O episode. Some compelling portions, other things fall flat, so not the best of those I've seen, but I only recently caught up with the series and haven't watched that many.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I have watched the first three. I found 1 and 2 very good, episode 3 with Miley Cyrus was OK

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron