PODCAST: Part 2 w/ Jay Jordan/CW ... answering fan questions

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Great stuff. I love the defensive side of the ball and we have what is legitimately one of the best defenses in the country this year!

One glaring omission from the discussion - not intended to be a criticism but more an illustration of how much talent we have - was Eisworth. His ability to bring some physicality to the run defense while supporting our new CBs in pass coverage may be the single biggest key to the defense taking another step forward this year.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Some working music. Great. Although with Jay I have to shift more concentration so on second thought it's probably not the most efficient working listen.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Great listen. I really appreciate Jay sharing a couple tidbits from his playing days for Walden! Thanks again for these podcasts, Chris!!

• Agree
Reactions: Aclone

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
3880381_0.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Aclone and CYCLNST8

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I think Chris was getting confused with Blake Peterson.

That's what I was thinking- and Jay Jordan was trying to correct him, but C Dubs sounded pretty sure of himself so it's hard to be sure. It wouldn't surprise me if Zach has been getting ripped in the offseason- I hope he his. Blake's looking like he may convert to the interior.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
That's what I was thinking- and Jay Jordan was trying to correct him, but C Dubs sounded pretty sure of himself so it's hard to be sure. It wouldn't surprise me if Zach has been getting ripped in the offseason- I hope he his. Blake's looking like he may convert to the interior.
In the spring the coaches said both were at 6’4 255.

• Informative
Reactions: CYCLNST8

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
As much as baseball is my first love and it's just getting in full swing, with the hype for the upcoming Cyclone season and the unexpected springtime gift of the Bears drafting Chuck Bruce, I've been on edge for about 3 weeks eager for football season to commence. This is the kind of podcast that helps get me through the summer. Thanks CW and Jay.

p.s. I'm relieved to hear one of you during this recording got his doctor-ordered 8 glasses a day.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I think Chris was getting confused with Blake Peterson.

It would not surprise me one bit if it's Zach Petersen, in fact, I'd wager that it is. I saw him at the Tailgate Tour in CR and he's absolutely huge and filled out his shirt like almost nobody else did muscle wise.

Here he was in high school.....

tumblr_p4hbm9eCaO1qbrivdo1_500.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron