Rasir Bolton Visiting

Artic Zone

Jul 12, 2017
giphy.gif

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I'm confident as well.

If they make him sit out it's time to chase them down a hallway and let loose the cheatin' MF's.

• Funny
Reactions: ATCy

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
In Waterloo, Prohm said when asked, that he was “very confident” Bolton would be eligible next season. Not reading anything into that comment / just take it for what it’s worth.

Pretty sure he did not mention Bolton publicly at all...he can’t.

As far as LW coming back..uhm yea I don’t think it’s 50/50...more like 1/99...imo. I wish it were 50/50 but I’ve got a feeling the LW camp from the day he was at Oak Hill has put in his head that he’s ready for the nba (as well as the million nba questions from our local media) unfortunately for LW the nba isn’t going to be calling him this year. If he just dedicated himself from the day he stepped on campus to just being at isu for 3-4 years He’d likely be on the Naz Long path and have a much more polished game enteringntue draft.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
As far as LW coming back..uhm yea I don’t think it’s 50/50...more like 1/99...imo.......

I was with you with on the one out of a hundred chance, but with Bolton timing announcement, I've doubled by odds to 2/98.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
As far as LW coming back..uhm yea I don’t think it’s 50/50...more like 1/99...imo. I wish it were 50/50 but I’ve got a feeling the LW camp from the day he was at Oak Hill has put in his head that he’s ready for the nba....
Well, yeah..,that’s getting pretty much stood on it’s head right now, isn’t it?

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
Pretty sure he did not mention Bolton publicly at all...he can’t.

As far as LW coming back..uhm yea I don’t think it’s 50/50...more like 1/99...imo. I wish it were 50/50 but I’ve got a feeling the LW camp from the day he was at Oak Hill has put in his head that he’s ready for the nba (as well as the million nba questions from our local media) unfortunately for LW the nba isn’t going to be calling him this year. If he just dedicated himself from the day he stepped on campus to just being at isu for 3-4 years He’d likely be on the Naz Long path and have a much more polished game enteringntue draft.

You really have no idea, though. You're just speculating like everyone else.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron