***Official Daily Earworm Thread*** Songs Stuck in Your Head

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Daughter has some project in school and the subject of hers is Miles Morales, so she has been singing this while doing her homework.

Otherwise, this has been bouncing around in my head. Catchy as hell

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
KNBR plays this during commercial breaks several times a day (as I'm sure countless other radio stations do). I cannot leap for the on/off switch to my desk speakers fast enough. If I don't, it's stuck in my head for days when I hear more than four words of it. With that, for your irritation, I give you the 'Kars 4 Kids' jingle:

You're welcome. :mad:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
KNBR plays this during commercial breaks several times a day (as I'm sure countless other radio stations do). I cannot leap for the on/off switch to my desk speakers fast enough. If I don't, it's stuck in my head for days when I hear more than four words of it. With that, for your irritation, I give you the 'Kars 4 Kids' jingle:

You're welcome. :mad:

I used to hear their radio commercial so often on my work commute that I just gave in and sang along. The deep voice adult dude and the kid in the old commercial pronounced "donate" differently (do-nate vs da-nate) so you had to pay attention to that slight nuance.

Reactions: Buster28

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Got up and even had most of my first cup of coffee before I noticed When Doves Cry was playing in my head. First it was just the little guitar riff before the "crying", now it's the whole song. Not triggered by anything. Robins singing and garbage trucks trucking can't be the trigger.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Place to share your earworms. Maybe it will help chase them away.
I could not be more upset with you that I clicked on this thread......

ban-hammer-gif-5.gif

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Yep, that's basically my kid, but more male and less diverse.

He gets real mad when Alexa doesn't do what he wants her to. But he does say "Tank you Lexa" when he's happy with her.

We rotate between Baby Shark, the Trolls Soundtrack, the Lego Batman Soundtrack, and the Despicable Me soundtracks. A couple other kids songs on "Owen's Playlist" as well.

Some of those soundtracks have some pretty decent tunes. The Moana soundtrack is >>>>all though. I recently pulled the most dad move ever and kept it cranked with the windows down after dropping my boy off. Just a dad rolling around in his truck singing about out how far I'll go.

ThePollinator

Nov 29, 2009
Ames

You're welcome

• Winner
Reactions: BoxsterCy

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006

how about this for random - somehow this is stuck presently and i haven't seen the movie in years

• Winner
Reactions: SCyclone

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Caught a piece of this the other day and it’s been stuck since.

Wanna be a baller, shot caller
20 inch blades on the impala
Call her, gettin’ laid tonight
Swisha rolled tight, got sprayed by Ike

• Agree
Reactions: Dr.bannedman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron