Fran Suspended Two Games

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Reporter: 'you used the word cheater. do you regret that or really believe that?"

Fran: "maybe a little of both"

Well this jives completely with the statement that he totally wrote that the University put out...

VegasHerky

Feb 14, 2019
Probably Cook's last home game also. Heard the Taiwanese League is trying to sign him. Their rules are you can only shoot within 2' of the rim. Right up his alley!! He better sign.

After what Cook did to THT, Jacobson and anyone else that tried to slow him down back in December, I would be hoping he leaves Iowa after this season as well.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
After what Cook did to THT, Jacobson and anyone else that tried to slow him down back in December, I would be hoping he leaves Iowa after this season as well.

The 'anyone else' was SY who didn't let him do hardly anything last year, who didn't play.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Your SuperBowl. You obviously having nothing else to go on, except Jbo's prayer shots against bottom feeding teams. Whatever trips your trigger I guess.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
giphy.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Weird that every other coach in America is able to 'Stand up for his players' without chasing refs down the tunnel and MF'ing them.

Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure even when CPR went nuts about the fumble that wasn't vs. Texas in 2013 in the post-game, it came off as a bit too much even though it was standing up for his team.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
It's been said already, many times, but it can't be repeated enough. The fact that Iowa is in the middle of a really good season, and still can't manage to not step on their PR dicks again and again, is absolutely hilarious. Even when Fran succeeds, he fails. It's ****ing poetry.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
It's been said already, many times, but it can't be repeated enough. The fact that Iowa is in the middle of a really good season, and still can't manage to not step on their PR dicks again and again, is absolutely hilarious. Even when Fran succeeds, he fails. It's ****ing poetry.

Exactly, it'll take a Sweet 16 run or better for anyone to remember this season for anything other than the Dolph/Fran drama. I mean, its their best season in a few years,they are a lock for the tourney, JorBo has had a crazy run of big shots this month,he's on pace to break program records, they have a stud frosh in Weiskamp, they only have 1 senior and 1 other player that could leave so there is plenty to be excited about going forward but still so much negativity, not just from the media but their fan base is turning on the program as well. It's fantastic.