UT's Roach suspended for OU game (updated)

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Surprising because he doesn't look like a kid who would cause problems. Guys like Babb, Brown, Culver, Mason just don't carry themselves in a way that would suggest they have issues. This one surprises me.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Surprising because he doesn't look like a kid who would cause problems. Guys like Babb, Brown, Culver, Mason just don't carry themselves in a way that would suggest they have issues. This one surprises me.
At the risk of being accused of speaking ill of the dead I will say that Bryce Dejean-Jones was pretty quiet on the court but had all sorts of issues off of it.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
You mean the guy they call Snoop, yeah you are probably right...
It could be drugs but it could be something else. I didn't say =/= but you did say =. Regardless, if violation of team rules = drug test failure in Roach's case he would already be gone since according to their board this is his 4th suspension.

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Osetkowski not playing would have a greater impact that Roach.

But lets be honest. Team A shows up, it doesn't matter who TX runs out there because we will win. Team B shows up and the cheerleaders would run us out of gym

I get that this season has had some frustrating loses but lets not oversell things. There have been exactly 2 games this season where ISU has been "run out of the gym", the game @iowa and vs TCU. Even when the team hasn't been playing their best they typically are still competitive.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron