khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Breece Hall now a 4-Star
View attachment 61901
emma-stone-excited.gif

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Is this guy gonna set up an official visit? Ideally, I'd like us to sign an interior D lineman every class.
Him and Pruitte were scheduled to come last weekend with Mayo but that changed for whatever reason. It was scheduled until the day before then it changed to only Mayo. Not sure why. Weather maybe?

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Is this guy gonna set up an official visit? Ideally, I'd like us to sign an interior D lineman every class.

Him and Pruitte were scheduled to come last weekend with Mayo but that changed for whatever reason. It was scheduled until the day before then it changed to only Mayo. Not sure why. Weather maybe?
I believe both were cancelled due to weather.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
We offered January 12th. See post #1073 and the first page if this thread. My list is better than 247 or Rivals.
Sorry, I guess I did see that post, and forgot about it. Still seems a bit odd, when all the other WRs we have been going after as of late are big bodies, seems like that is what we are looking to fill. He being a small guy didnt fit the mold of all the other offers, yet maybe that means we are expecting a commit to fill that big body spot and are now looking for a different look for a different position.
I have seen a few of our prospects commit elsewhere in the last week. I hope we have some good news on a few of these last hold outs soon.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Sorry, I guess I did see that post, and forgot about it. Still seems a bit odd, when all the other WRs we have been going after as of late are big bodies, seems like that is what we are looking to fill. He being a small guy didnt fit the mold of all the other offers, yet maybe that means we are expecting a commit to fill that big body spot and are now looking for a different look for a different position.
I have seen a few of our prospects commit elsewhere in the last week. I hope we have some good news on a few of these last hold outs soon.
I’m thinking that at a certain point, the staff is thinking “best available athlete”. And this kid is certainly an athlete. Iirc from video, he played quarterback for his team, and is thus simply an “athlete” at this point

Who else does that sound like?

• Agree
Reactions: bozclone

Nolaeer

Nov 24, 2012
"Tavian Mayo is listed as visiting this weekend. Maybe I missed it but I did not see anything here."

WVU commit.

• Disagree
Reactions: 2speedy1