2019 Football Targets

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

JUCO OT TJ Storment (Fullerton, Calif.)

Colorado State commit, ISU is his first P5 offer. 7 D1 offers.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
You’re the first person I’ve head call Knipfel the weak link.

Glad you’re feeling better!

Knipfel is the best Olineman we have but thanks for showing my post wasn't idiot proof.

As I've stated prior, Olsen is an overachieving, undersized, walk-on who illistrates how lacking our depth is up front.

Point I wanted to convey is we need fill ins that allow Ramos, Downing Treiber and Hufford two full years in the program prior to starting

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Knipfel is the best Olineman we have but thanks for showing my post wasn't idiot proof.
I’ll make it simple for you. If you don’t want to look like an idiot:

A. Don’t write stupid things.

I know, the English language and simple logic are hard, but you can do it!

B. When you do write something stupid, don’t blame the person that asked you to clarify.

Simple enough?

For that matter, I’m still trying to figure out why anyone would want to move the team’s one “mauler” away from what most people consider the strong side. Balancing the experience isn’t it, because it would be pretty much a push between Josh and Julian.

And, why would you think I’d know what you might have posted about Olson some other time? Are you assuming I memorize everyone’s username? Do you think you’re up there with Knownothing or CloneDude, or something?

In any case, I agree. I think it would be nice if someone stepped up to solidify one more spot on the line. We’ll see what happens when the Spring rolls around.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

OG Will Clapper commits as PWO to IOWA STATE. Visited November 10th.

No Profile - Baxter, IA - 6'3" 280lb.

Will is a very athletic well put together 280. Played 8 man the last two years but was all state as a soph in 2A prior to the split with Collins-Maxwell.

Guessing he will easily add another 20+ pounds after he's done with basketball. Surprised he's listed at only six three, he's every bit of that plus.

Last edited:

Guetterdone1

Jul 4, 2012
Ames
Will is a very athletic well put together 280. Played 8 man the last two years but was all state as a soph in 2A prior to the split with Collins-Maxwell.

Guessing he will easily add another 20+ pounds after he's done with basketball. Surprised he's listed at only six three, he's every bit of that plus.
When I was in high school basketball I was listed at 6'1 even though I'm 6'2 without shoes. Most players list how tall they are with shoes. They were pretty surprised when the "6'3" guys looked me eye to eye on the court.

• Funny
Reactions: Aclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron