Moore no longer on team

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Waterloo West definitely isn’t much of a football powerhouse but there should be one or two guys in any senior class at a 4A school good enough to catch on to a FCS roster. Those West kids aren’t going to UNI.

Not anymore it isn't... back 30-40 years it definitely was. Them and East always had a great rivalry, usually being in the Top-10 in the state.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not anymore it isn't... back 30-40 years it definitely was. Them and East always had a great rivalry, usually being in the Top-10 in the state.

East dropped down a class didn't it. Old Belmond coach IIRC. A team that has been struggling last I knew

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I feel old when I see that someone doedn’t know how to spell “Walter Payton”. I’m not even a Bears fan.

Old.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It will be interesting to see how he works out at USD. Being an alum from there, I have followed them closely. USD got a new coach 3 years ago and had a great year last year with the runner up for the Walter Peyton award (FCS Heisman). This year, USD had some expectations and they didn't really meet them and had a very average year.

Next year they will have a their QB returning for his senior year and he had some pretty darn good stats. It will be interesting, because USD's offense seems to thrive with a mobile QB and Simmons just isn't mobile enough. USD has had similar problems to ISU, where the offensive line hasn't caught up to the team.

I don't know if Moore will be able to take the starting position, but I have a feeling he will be able to come in a push because of his mobility!

His mobility isn't that great. It wasn't great before the injury, so I'm sure it's even worse now probably. He's always been a pro-style QB, not a dual threat QB. That's why ISU couldn't move him to LB, too slow. He's mostly a drop back passer.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloned

Help Support Us

Become a patron