Monte NBA Leader Assist-to-Turnover

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clone2003

Sep 1, 2013
NBA Basketball Player Stats - Assist to Turnover Ratio

1 Monte Morris Denver Nuggets PG 5.7
2 Tyus Jones Minnesota Timberwolves PG 5.2
3 Justin Jackson Sacramento Kings SF 4.6
4 Tomas Satoransky Washington Wizards SG 4.4
5 D.J. Augustin Orlando Magic PG 4.2
6 Pat Connaughton Milwaukee Bucks SG 4.0
7 Ryan Arcidiacono Chicago Bulls PG 3.7
8 Jose Calderon Detroit Pistons PG 3.7
9 Tony Parker Charlotte Hornets PG 3.7
10 Darren Collison Indiana Pacers PG 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181213-224757.png
    Screenshot_20181213-224757.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 12

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
I knew he could make it, just from the body of work and I said if he works on his jumper look out. I’m proud of our guys!!

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

CubsClones1

Nov 12, 2012
Prairie City
The way he’s playing this guy will get a chance to start somewhere if Denver is willing to trade him.
I think Monte's level of play this season has actually given the Nuggets an unexpected option, to move Jamal Murray. Murray slides over to 2 guard now when Monte's in the game and they have been real effective playing together, but that's while Gary Harris and Will Barton are out with injuries. Once Harris and Barton along with Isiah Thomas III are all healthy, that's going to be a real crowded backcourt.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I think Monte's level of play this season has actually given the Nuggets an unexpected option, to move Jamal Murray. Murray slides over to 2 guard now when Monte's in the game and they have been real effective playing together, but that's while Gary Harris and Will Barton are out with injuries. Once Harris and Barton along with Isiah Thomas III are all healthy, that's going to be a real crowded backcourt.

Thomas is going to play the role for them Tyrus McGee played for ISU basketball. Will cut the minutes somewhat but not a ton because they are very different players, he's also a worse defender than Monte. A few weeks ago the Nuggets played Monte ten minues down the stretch when he wasn't even shooting and Murray went off for 40+, he was in the game for D very obviously.

Murray is more of a combo or shooting guard who can do some PG things. Thomas is just a tiny shooting guard. (all of this is imho of course)

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

It's getting interesting with Murray. The Nuggets' window for contention may be starting a little earlier than planned while Murray has regressed so far this year. He will also start to get more expensive after next year.

There are two guys on the team that don't seem to be mentally up to speed with the other guys, and it's the two Canadian one-and-dones from Kentucky. Murray and Lyles.

Last edited:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
It's getting interesting with Murray. The Nuggets' window for contention may be starting a little earlier than planned while Murray has regressed so far this year. He will also start to get more expensive after next year.

There are two guys on the team that don't seem to be mentally up to speed with the other guys, and it's the two Canadians from Kentucky. Murray and Lyles.
I know what you are saying but this phrase out of context just about makes my head explode.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO