Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Just says, come here, when I approach him and he leads me inside the door and then says they are opening another line and puts me in the front. Other people he leads are two 75+ year old women, how old do I look?

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone and NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not until they draw their gun.

I never give cops attitude. Never. The majority of the time they give me tons of it.

I get handsy with the female cops, if they fight back, I just tell them my friends said they hired a stripper dressed like a cop and thought she was it. Works every time and you get used to the pepper spray after a few times.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
TGIF. Unhappy person yelling at me to "get out from behind my desk" over the phone because they don't like the solution I provided which was "you need to do x to fix this, no I'm not going to go do it for you" which was totally fun. Also, yelling at me guarantees that I will no longer go the extra mile for you that I may have been willing to do had you been friendly. Anyway. I'm really excited for the weekend even though we have nothing planned.

Why does anyone think that will work?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Reading some books this weekend to flesh out a couple of important points.
As I look at this woman's footnotes, I have to salute her ability to find things I've still never heard of.
I also salute her ability to say "some reformers" in one case where she had only one source. Maybe a little stretch on that one.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Sooooooo...Boxster. You may have noticed PapaLew has finally joined FB, so I don't have to pass messages to him all the time any more.

So far he has "accidentally" friended five people. According to him, he didn't "do" anything. Except he's using a drag function that doesn't function there.

I'm highly amused by all of this!

• Funny
Reactions: oldman and SCyclone

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I've figured out why @cowgirl836 has been so quiet lately. She's been practicing for her Olympic moment...

27971563_1753097158045112_6825529904153277434_n.jpg

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Well LittleWx's third birthday was a wonderful Now to just figure out what old stuff get's purged for new stuff. A side note. Remember how I was going to fly him this morning? Instead I took him to the trampoline park. When we came out at the time that we would have been going up it was snowing heavily. At least I got something right this weekend!

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
*thump thumpthump*
*thumpthumpthump thump thumpthump*
*thumpthumpthumpthump*
Wrestle!

(Please.....

Just.

Make it stop.)

• Friendly
Reactions: BCClone

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Glad the WBB game didn't last one more quarter, I think it would have got away from them. That said a win is a win. The men sure forgot how to play ball the 2nd half down at KState.

• Agree
Reactions: oldman and SCyclone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
*thump thumpthump*
*thumpthumpthumpthump*
Wrestle!

(Please.....

Just.

Make it stop.)

Get some sleep now. Would have came up and said hi, but since we weren't staying down there so I put my sleep first. Made 3 sessions and enjoyed it for the most part. I am decent friends with the Roland family (2A 170 champ) and was very saddened to find out that his mom is battling breast cancer, especially putting two and two together from the video screen. Guess one draw back from not being on Facebook.

Once we got to middleweights saw many familiar kids out there and knew many of the parents. My wife was watching with friends back home and the other husband was disappointed I wasn't there to give my color commentary and little trivia about wrestlers and their families.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
For those that mentioned I was absent from here, thanks for noticing. I don't like sharing personal problems so I usually don't mention them. On Tuesday, my wife's father passed away unexpectedly and we have been dealing with that. Funeral is tomorrow so probably will be rarely on over the next week. Take care and will check back when things settle.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
For those that mentioned I was absent from here, thanks for noticing. I don't like sharing personal problems so I usually don't mention them. On Tuesday, my wife's father passed away unexpectedly and we have been dealing with that. Funeral is tomorrow so probably will be rarely on over the next week. Take care and will check back when things settle.
I figured you were busy with wrestling and zero signal.
My condolences to your wife, to you, and to your family. Losing a parent is tough no matter how old you (or they) might be.

• Friendly
Reactions: BCClone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
My condolences.
There is so much that has to be done in such a short time frame. All while trying to deal with the grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron