Hello from Fort Worth!

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
TCU is the best team in the BIG 12 this year. They are better than OU, similar talent and speed, but Gary is way better then Riley. That is why I am surprised Vegas had the clones as a 5 score underdog against OU and only one score against TCU. TCU will be the toughest team we face in the conference. TCU will beat OU (OU defense looks shaky), they have already beaten OSU & WVU. The clones will need to have their best game to have a chance against TCU. Their dual threat QB runs like a good RB and Gary has video on Kyle from three games.

Decades of being a clone fan, you know the nut kick is around the corner.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Truth? I did not know that. Why is it like pulling teeth to get this explanation?

Why did TT fans throw tortillas in the stadium? Seriously, I do not know the answer to this question.

It's common knowledge. A link was provided earlier. Did you watch the game last Saturday because it happened during the game?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Apologies to the TCU poster. This thread went completely off the rails.

N5yhqEt.gif

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
TCU is the best team in the BIG 12 this year. They are better than OU, similar talent and speed, but Gary is way better then Riley. That is why I am surprised Vegas had the clones as a 5 score underdog against OU and only one score against TCU. TCU will be the toughest team we face in the conference. TCU will beat OU (OU defense looks shaky), they have already beaten OSU & WVU. The clones will need to have their best game to have a chance against TCU. Their dual threat QB runs like a good RB and Gary has video on Kyle from three games.

Decades of being a clone fan, you know the nut kick is around the corner.

You think anyone nationally respects TCU the way they do OU? Clearly the best team in the Big 12 and likely one of the best 4 teams in America, but where do they sit in playoff discussion? Likely barely being discussed. We're already conspiracy-theorizing how ESPN screws TCU out of a playoff spot if they're sitting at 13-0 in December.

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
You think anyone nationally respects TCU the way they do OU? Clearly the best team in the Big 12 and likely one of the best 4 teams in America, but where do they sit in playoff discussion? Likely barely being discussed. We're already conspiracy-theorizing how ESPN screws TCU out of a playoff spot if they're sitting at 13-0 in December.

Yup your right. I don't know why TCU does not get the hype of OU or even the underperforming Texas team. They did this same thing to OSU, when they were really good. ESPN cannot look past OU or Texas.

othercy

Mar 31, 2012
Northern CA
Fools (or trolls) aside really looking forward to this game! Hope they win ... but clones are only favored in 1 game for remainder of saeson - Baylor - so will not freak if they lose this one.

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
What do you mean by using the label 'Taco Tech'? Tell me, if you please, and perhaps I'll no longer feel upset. Can you not explain the meaning of your phrasing for those of us who are uncertain what it is you mean to say?
This person is going to mail Buzzfeed this thread and then they will write an article about how Clone fans r racist for having fun with TacoTech

• Funny
Reactions: ViktorLuzor

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Truth? I did not know that. Why is it like pulling teeth to get this explanation?

Why did TT fans throw tortillas in the stadium? Seriously, I do not know the answer to this question.

Go to the TT board and ask if it's so important to you. Nice job of derailing a thread that was going fine with another team's fans. Nice job Asshat.

Help Support Us

Become a patron