Season Tickets Sold Out Again

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Since when is it "only single seats available" for all the weekend games? That sucks for out of towners like myself that can only make it to a few games a year. Now I'll have to buy tickets at jacked up prices from a 3rd party if I want to go to the game not by myself :mad:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Since when is it "only single seats available" for all the weekend games? That sucks for out of towners like myself that can only make it to a few games a year. Now I'll have to buy tickets at jacked up prices from a 3rd party if I want to go to the game not by myself :mad:

Next year, make friends with a season ticket holder on the site and ask them to get tickets for you during the presale.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
I have family that have season tickets, I'm assuming the pre-sale already happened?

The presale was last week. Sorry.

If it makes you feel better, there were not that many weekend conference games available.
Also - at jacked up prices... even at $100 apiece for a conference weekend game, have to consider donation required as well as the fact that the early season games are essentially free.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I don't know about cheap when even getting tickets required at least a $1000 donation (with no commitment to continue the donation going forward), but we too are first time ticket holders are stoked!
It depends on where you sit. Corner balcony seats don't require a donation (although we are Cyclone Club donors anyway).

My cheer was for solidarity for those of us in the cheap seats. Tell me where you sit - I'll throw popcorn down on your head. :)

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013
It depends on where you sit. Corner balcony seats don't require a donation (although we are Cyclone Club donors anyway).

I think what he/she was meaning is that you don't have have chance to even add even corner seats unless you're atleast at the $1,000 level cause all season tickets are gone by that point.

• Informative
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron