Season Tickets Sold Out Again

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I think what he/she was meaning is that you don't have have chance to even add even corner seats unless you're atleast at the $1,000 level cause all season tickets are gone by that point.
Okay - got it now. We've been sitting in 239 since before they were season tickets...clear back in the Wayne Morgan era of mini-packs. We grandfathered in when they changed over to season tickets.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
We'll see if the overwhelming preseason consensus that we go 0-9 to 2-7 in conference play comes true.

Something tells me that won't happen while some average teams with nearly empty gyms lose some home games.

SDCyclonesFamily

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 21, 2016
We want to take our kids and my in laws to one of the non conference games. I see on the website it says fans are limited to 4 tickets per game. Am I out of luck trying to get tickets on Thursday for the 6 of us? Is the secondary market the only way to get 6 seats together?

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
I think what he/she was meaning is that you don't have have chance to even add even corner seats unless you're atleast at the $1,000 level cause all season tickets are gone by that point.
And if JP is forced to do a reseat, those who haven't made a donation will wish they had

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
And if JP is forced to do a reseat, those who haven't made a donation will wish they had
We've already talked about bumping our donation to the next level to get closer parking for MBB. Retirement may change our disposable income portion of our budget a little bit. :)

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
We want to take our kids and my in laws to one of the non conference games. I see on the website it says fans are limited to 4 tickets per game. Am I out of luck trying to get tickets on Thursday for the 6 of us? Is the secondary market the only way to get 6 seats together?
The UNI game is at Wells Fargo in DM. You might be able to get tickets for that game and Drake's

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
We've already talked about bumping our donation to the next level to get closer parking for MBB. Retirement may change our disposable income portion of our budget a little bit. :)
My parking for basketball is where I would like to be for football and football parking is where I would like to be for basketball

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclonepride

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
If only paying tuition and cost of attendance for what will probably turn out to be a dozen years in a row was considered a donation, we could actually get tickets.:(

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron