***Official General College Football 2017 Thread***

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
He was good in one drive.... yippeee!

For the most part, Iowa didn't have to worry about the deep ball at all last night. Barely even had to worry about the medium routes either. All PSU did for most of the night was either run the ball or throw dump off passes to Barkley. Neither team really had to worry about the deep passing game.

That's what I like about ISU this year. You need to cover the whole field against Park. Not so with McSorley.... at least last night anyway.
I get it now - last night was the only time you've seen Penn State play lately...

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Honest, and simple question for you Clark.... do you think Iowa's defense is good?

I'm getting the vibe after last night's game from Hawk fans, and the local media, that Iowa's defense is pretty good. Wondering what your thoughts are on that?

How do you define good? I think they'll end up above average in all the year end stats, but this isn't one of Ferentz's better defenses. The weakest offense they've played so far is the one with a first round pick playing quarterback.

• Funny
Reactions: ISUAlum2002

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Penn st’s TE just jumped over the head of upright standing QB in celebration (no exaggeration), QB then performs elaborate choreographed dance routine.

Any doubt we get a penalty for that?

• Agree
Reactions: ViktorLuzor

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
An Iowa high school all star team would give Kansas a good game

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Penn st’s TE just jumped over the head of upright standing QB in celebration (no exaggeration), QB then performs elaborate choreographed dance routine.

Any doubt we get a penalty for that?

Those players have to go back to facilities where children were raped. Let them have their little dance.

Reactions: GTO

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Rhoads' Razorback D has given up 607 yards and 52 points and it's not even halfway through the 4th yet. Wow.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Tuned in to Colorado - Wazzu. More of a monsoon than the KU game, and it's currently 40 degrees in Pullman.

ViktorLuzor

May 1, 2016
New Ames, Iowaland
Washington State vs Colorado looks like a FCS game. I think I read that WSU stadium seats 30,000. I may be wrong. I'd post a link but the internet is, like, on the other side of the room here, so I can't.

Funny how soft and non-threatening the once mighty Colorado looks now. What happened to them? What brought them to this lowly state?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron