David Carr ..... Has Chosen ISU!

NYWRESTLER94

Oct 14, 2015
Hope you guys land Carr. Would be a great addition to a solid recruiting class for this coaching staffs first year, and getting started much later than other coaches in the recruiting process.

#5 Carr
#46 Shapiro
#82 Duggan
Lara

Carr could be an attractive training partner for someone like Aaron Brooks (And ISU is in his top 5). Carr 165, Brooks 174. Cadet Bronze and Cadet Gold. Would much rather see him go to you guys than to PSU. It only increases the prestige of wrestling in Iowa higher than it already is when ISU and Iowa are both in the top 5 with title contending teams. Carr and Brooks would be huge pieces in bringing ISU back to the title/trophy contending realm.
Lucky for all of us PSU didn’t make his final cut

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Lucky for all of us PSU didn’t make his final cut
Yeah people keeping mentioning them even though they're not even in the conversation at this point. Of course as well as they've been recruiting it wouldn't surprise me (semi jimlad) I really hope we get him but Dresser's comments in the Register about a bumpy start to recruiting makes it hard for me to get my hopes up. My guess is the Buckeyes.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa
The PSU comment from Lax was about Aaron Brooks.

Sounds like Carr is ours..

I'm holding my breath until 12:30 announcement though.

Rumors on boards is that his final 2 ended up being Cornell and ISU..not tOSU FWIW

Reactions: 6scrapper7

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
The PSU comment from Lax was about Aaron Brooks.

Sounds like Carr is ours..

I'm holding my breath until 12:30 announcement though.

Rumors on boards is that his final 2 ended up being Cornell and ISU..not tOSU FWIW
Good call apparently my reading comprehension sucks this morning. There definitely were a lot of comments mentioning PSU for Carr on the Flo facebook article but that happens all the time. Pretty sure their fans comment about every top recruit committing to them whether or not they make the final cut or not. Then they post that annoying WE ARE bs. Can't wait for them to get knocked down a few pegs.

Reactions: DCR

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa
Good call apparently my reading comprehension sucks this morning. There definitely were a lot of comments mentioning PSU for Carr on the Flo facebook article but that happens all the time. Pretty sure their fans comment about every top recruit committing to them whether or not they make the final cut or not. Then they post that annoying WE ARE bs. Can't wait for them to get knocked down a few pegs.
Yeah they're morons. PSU wasn't even in his top 5..

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Carr has committed to ISU.

DyVy5.gif

• Funny
Reactions: skibumspe