Toa Taua recruiting heating up

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I don't see the Cyclones taking Toa Taua over Jeremy Banks. Banks is bigger, stronger and much faster.

Don't get me wrong, his highlight tape is fun to watch and ISU will continue to recruit him. It's thrilling to see him bounce off tackles and run with a forward lean.

He has good acceleration, but his top speed is sub par and he will be chased down by Big 12 linebackers on sweeps. In the 100 meter last year, Taua ran a 12.3s; Banks ran a 10.5s. Banks is also 15 pounds heavier.

I like watching the highlight tape, but it's called a highlight tape for a reason. The coaching staff is prefers Banks and I think it comes down to measurables and Lou's preference.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclonefam

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Agile, mobile, hostile is that a line on remember thre titans
I have no idea. A high school coach from an inner city team we scrimmaged in basketball when I was a soph in hs said it and I have used it often while coaching.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I don't see the Cyclones taking Toa Taua over Jeremy Banks. Banks is bigger, stronger and much faster.

Don't get me wrong, his highlight tape is fun to watch and ISU will continue to recruit him. It's thrilling to see him bounce off tackles and run with a forward lean.

He has good acceleration, but his top speed is sub par and he will be chased down by Big 12 linebackers on sweeps. In the 100 meter last year, Taua ran a 12.3s; Banks ran a 10.5s. Banks is also 15 pounds heavier.

I like watching the highlight tape, but it's called a highlight tape for a reason. The coaching staff is prefers Banks and I think it comes down to measurables and Lou's preference.
Understand, but the dude would be an amazing hback then.

Reactions: bozclone

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
Agile, mobile, hostile is that a line on remember thre titans

Sounds more like this guy to me.

images

Reactions: isufbcurt

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
RB is least of this teams needs RN...

Have 3 years Kene..2 more DM and Florida kid is good apparently with 4 years left

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
If I'm the coaches I take who i think is the best fit. They have a decent track record eyeing rb talent imo

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

Just for accuracy's sake: https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=9718181#/L0