Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What was weird is there are no markings whatsoever on those mugs. They are pretty rare, not the pattern so much, the pattern in mugs. Only someone into it would ever recognize them. I am not sure a lot of auction guys would even have picked up on it if they weren't experienced midwest guys in this region. Red Wing stuff is stupid popular. I had an old #2 Red Wing (two gallon) in my garage, looked it up and it's worth like $20, tons of them on eBay. Tossed it into the sale and someone paid $75 for it.

I have some old red wing work boots. Think those will sell?

Just tried some applesauce, some jackwagon put pineapple in it. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Why did one of us buy that crap?

My last couple hours. I explainined the Philadelphia convention for government. I did some advanced algebra, a little physical science that was closer to physics than physical science. I did that stuff after a couple hours of writing out unabbreviated. Electron configuration and chemical compound makeups. Son was questioning me, I had to re inform him of my 4 semesters of HS and 14 college credits of chemistry.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Not to despoil this thread, but saw the thread about Coach saying he supports players speaking out on issues and thought, "Oh ****, this thread is going to be a doozie" and decided INSTANTLY to not open it. Already over 200 posts. I think I'm a wise old man, LOL!

I hate politics and religion discussions unless one on one or in private. Very uncomfortable for me.

That is all.

Okay, had to go look because of this post. Head is spinning a little bit. There are like two or three guys over there that are flipping around so much trying to troll that I cannot figure out which side of the issue they are actually on. It's pretty weird. All of them are unknowns to me, guessing maybe they only post in the Cave normally?

• Informative
Reactions: MeanDean

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Stinky footwear? Post a picture of yourself in lingerie wearing them and you can probably get a pretty good price for them on some fetish website.
Better yet, take a photo of yourself in lingerie wearing them while kneeling during the national anthem. There are some jingo cave fetishists who would probably pay big bucks to stop you.

EDIT: I know we are cool in here and no one will view this as an attack on his or her political views.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SCyclone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If by lingerie you mean tshirts and shorts I can do that. I don't think me in lingerie would attract anybody. I stopped wearing my biggest chick magnet about 15 years ago. Still have no idea why a wedding ring gets women to hit on you. I know I would either destroy it or my finger if I wore it so I have it in a safe spot. I also despise jewelry, not even a watch. Only wear some Prince Albert stuff.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
The ISR board is something else. I'm trying to decide if I should stoke the fire a bit more.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
If by lingerie you mean tshirts and shorts I can do that. I don't think me in lingerie would attract anybody. I stopped wearing my biggest chick magnet about 15 years ago. Still have no idea why a wedding ring gets women to hit on you. I know I would either destroy it or my finger if I wore it so I have it in a safe spot. I also despise jewelry, not even a watch. Only wear some Prince Albert stuff.
Better delete my cookies now. Don't know if it was super wise for me to go to painfulpleasures.com to see what Prince Albert stuff is.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Better yet, take a photo of yourself in lingerie wearing them while kneeling during the national anthem. There are some jingo cave fetishists who would probably pay big bucks to stop you.

EDIT: I know we are cool in here and no one will view this as an attack on his or her political views.
I feel like this is an attack on my apolitical views.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Okay, had to go look because of this post. Head is spinning a little bit. There are like two or three guys over there that are flipping around so much trying to troll that I cannot figure out which side of the issue they are actually on. It's pretty weird. All of them are unknowns to me, guessing maybe they only post in the Cave normally?

Yeah, I peeked in there, saw the vitriol, and quickly exited.

Life is too short to spend so much time being angry and insulting strangers on the internet.

However, it is one little example if how easy it is to manipulate and divide people.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneLawman

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Yeah, I peeked in there, saw the vitriol, and quickly exited.
Joey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron