Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I feel your pain, wx. The vixen's inner thermostat seems to be stuck on about 105, so she likes having the A/C set at about 68. Now me, I've spent way too many days on the deer stand getting my hands and feet frostbitten, so now it's tough to keep them warm. I just throw on another sweatshirt. Love finds a way.

You throw a sweatshirt on your hands and feet?
Sitting must be really awkward. Please don't explain the bathroom.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Took Riley to the vet. Sounds like just by the preliminary look, he has diabetes. We don't know how bad or what else until all of the final urinalysis and blood work comes back. But BEST CASE scenario he'll have to have insulin shots every 12 hours for the rest of his life.
I feel ya. We had to give a cat pills twice a day for three years. It's not fun, and it makes it difficult to trust their care with someone else when you have to leave town.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
@cowgirl836 I made stuffed shells using cream cheese instead of ricotta. I think I really enjoyed the cream cheese a lot better since it seemed to mixed well with the meaty sauce. It was all very delicious.

Reactions: cowgirl836

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
@cowgirl836 I made stuffed shells using cream cheese instead of ricotta. I think I really enjoyed the cream cheese a lot better since it seemed to mixed well with the meaty sauce. It was all very delicious.

cream cheese is the best. That's actually a really good idea - I still make shells with ricotta. I bet they'd be creamier and less prone to graininess with cream cheese in them.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I'm Outraged!!!!!! and I think someone is feeding me crazy pills, just like Mugatu.

The Catalonian Flag is pretty cool.....good place for Prohm to go recruit. Interesting sovereignty issue....If their claim is valid, is Scotland's? Northern California? Westchester County? South Carolina? Armenia? My yard? Our republic was pretty amazing for about a 100 year run there when you honestly look at how f'ed up the rest of the world is....I guess it had to end sometime.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Would love to get into the Vietnam thread but I have only watched half of episode 3 and I am currently watching episode 4. Apparently our DVR only keeps so many episodes and this week has been a little busy.

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It was a really nice day today after the rain quit. Sunset this evening was beautiful. Go to Missouri tomorrow for work, it'll be a nice change of pace. Back in time for the game Thurs. nite looking forward to it haven't been to one for quite a while (ISU comeback vs. UNI).

You bought a ticket yet?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Freshman Vb squad lost to a bad team last night. Then again, they are bad. My daughter and another girl were to play JV but when they walked into the gym to warm up were told to head down to the JJV gym. I didn't know so many of these girls bought 50 lb shoes. One girl set the ball straight up in the air and then just covered her head when she realized my daughter was going to try to make a play. Coaches have moved girls around like crazy, which is ironic since they don't move on their own. One girl bragged about dressing varsity and now is JJV and is irractic there. One girl just joined last week, one skipped practice for the last week. Like watching elementary PE class volleyball.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I'm Outraged!!!!!! and I think someone is feeding me crazy pills, just like Mugatu.

The Catalonian Flag is pretty cool.....good place for Prohm to go recruit. Interesting sovereignty issue....If their claim is valid, is Scotland's? Northern California? Westchester County? South Carolina? Armenia? My yard? Our republic was pretty amazing for about a 100 year run there when you honestly look at how f'ed up the rest of the world is....I guess it had to end sometime.
I see what you mean about the flag, what with the cardinal and gold stripes. Maybe this image isn't from a tailgate and is actually a Catalan pro-independence rally.
Iowa_State_Game_Bibs_featured.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron