Welch bar bathrooms

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Which was the worst, and did you ever deuce in any of them? Welch ave station wasn't that dirty, but there is no door on the stall which would make that task bad. Cy's always seemed like there was a quarter inch of urine on the floor every time I went down there. Mickeys and Paddys were pretty bad, but I think Sips had the worst during my college days.

I was never brave enough to brown in any of them. If I was in a situation where I had to, Subway on Welch was my go to.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Which was the worst, and did you ever deuce in any of them? Welch ave station wasn't that dirty, but there is no door on the stall which would make that task bad. Cy's always seemed like there was a quarter inch of urine on the floor every time I went down there. Mickeys and Paddys were pretty bad, but I think Sips had the worst during my college days.

I was never brave enough to brown in any of them. If I was in a situation where I had to, Subway on Welch was my go to.
Outlaw's is often a bad one, along with Sips and Cys. Mickey's ain't great, either.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
I haven't been to any Welch bars in a while so they could be a lot better now, or there could be some newer bars with some bad ones too.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
My friends and I would always talk about how much money it would take for one of us to drop a deuce in Mickeys where the door opens to the rest of the bar and you see the toilet just sitting there.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I think the basement batroom in Cy's take the cake. That thing was horrible. However, the bathroom in the basement of the old Whisky River was by far the worst in Ames.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I know we are talking bars here, but since we are on Welch, the bathroom at Pizza Pit is gross. Come on guys, spend a few bucks and clean it up.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Cy's and Sips are pretty bad. Not that a lot of guys wash their hands in bar bathrooms anyways, but Mickey's also just got running water in their sink for probably the first time in decades.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron