New Menu Items at Jack Trice

Cytasticlone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 22, 2012
Ames, IA
Chik-Fil-A is "ok". I'll never understand the hype. Wendy's chicken sandwiches are superior IMO.

Ha! Apparently that was a "Hot Taek". Just my opinion. Just nothing special. I can agree with Cyched about waffle fries being better though.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Now if only they could sufficiently staff the area.

A little training and organization would go a long way. If I could bring in my own people to run a food stand, I would make 3 times as much revenue.

P.S. I'm talking about the big stands in the buildings, not the small stands in the aisles where the people seem to know what they are doing.

Reactions: DBQR4CY

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
How horribly lame are our concession options.

Honestly, can't tell you last time I actually bought food at the stadium. Get me something unique... I might go for it.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
How horribly lame are our concession options.

Honestly, can't tell you last time I actually bought food at the stadium. Get me something unique... I might go for it.

What do you suggest?

tolstoy

Aug 17, 2016
The problem is that the concession stands are run by volunteers as a fundraiser for whatever organization they represent. It's a revolving door every game. Rarely have the person at the counter ever done it before, and they probably will never do it again.

Tolstoy

Reactions: DBQR4CY

tplumm

Mar 3, 2010
Ankeny
Looks like coach will be doing double duty at the half.

Campbell's corn dogs and lemonade, cheese curds, kettle corn, funnel cakes, cotton candy and sno-cones.

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
Its stadium food, wtf do you expect?
Every year since the opening of Target Field, they hold a media day where all the new foods for the season are sampled. I've been for two of those years and there's some amazing stuff. It doesn't always stick around from year to year but look at everything that's served up! Some unique items, certainly!

http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/min/ballpark/taste-of-twins-territory/concessions/

Now... there's no need to go that extreme as we don't have 81 games a season or the concession space, but still... would it kill someone to serve up something with a little inspiration behind it? I guess the BBQ is a start. But most, if not all, of the stuff served up at JTS I can get at any town festival/fair or hs football game.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron