Big Brother Season 19

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I don't think the casting job was terrible, I think it would be great if they kept Paul out of the house (and in general I like Paul)

I just don't think Matt nor Raven have shown their cards yet. They've had no reason to, which is why they've basically done what everyone wants. Kind of like Ian did a few years ago. No reason to actually look like you're good at this game until the top targets are out of the game.

I used to think what you do about Maven, but from the conversations they've been having, they basically are happy to be there....however I still hope that is part of strategy but as the game winds down, its looking like they don't really have plans. I would like nothing more than to see Matt make a power move.

I do know Raven is the most annoying/unlikable person in the house from the podcasts of people who watch the feeds every day.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I used to think what you do about Maven, but from the conversations they've been having, they basically are happy to be there....however I still hope that is part of strategy but as the game winds down, its looking like they don't really have plans. I would like nothing more than to see Matt make a power move.

I do know Raven is the most annoying/unlikable person in the house from the podcasts of people who watch the feeds every day.

I would like to see him make a power move as well, but it's almost a bad idea at the moment because it would put a huge, unnecessary target on his back. Should he win HOH or Cody manage to remain, I could see Matt coming out with a big move - but he really hasn't had a chance to make a move because Paul is limiting everyones power.

****, I like Alex and she had a chance to make a power move by taking out Elena but instead put Cody up because it's what Paul wanted. Cody is obviously a much better competitor than Elena, but that move would've likely made Paul the target after Cody. Instead, post-Cody target appears to be Mark and Elena. And after that, Matt and Raven.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I have been trying to think how Cody can stay but I dont see how the votes shake out for him.

He will probably get Mark's vote but thats it, maybe Kevin will keep him as well.

Josh, Raven, Xmas, Paul and Jason will all vote him out.

If he can work on Alex and Jason and get Jason to flip he would still need one more. Raven wont flip because then she is part of the only showmance left in the house.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I would like to see him make a power move as well, but it's almost a bad idea at the moment because it would put a huge, unnecessary target on his back. Should he win HOH or Cody manage to remain, I could see Matt coming out with a big move - but he really hasn't had a chance to make a move because Paul is limiting everyones power.

****, I like Alex and she had a chance to make a power move by taking out Elena but instead put Cody up because it's what Paul wanted. Cody is obviously a much better competitor than Elena, but that move would've likely made Paul the target after Cody. Instead, post-Cody target appears to be Mark and Elena. And after that, Matt and Raven.

Apparently earlier this week Mark brought up a plan to Matt about how to team up and shake up Paul's game. Of course Matt says he has no targets and then goes and reports it to Paul....

It's going to take an avalanche of bad things to happen to Paul for him to get voted out anytime soon. I like Paul personally, but wish we had a couple other heavy hitters at this point. It's sad when a guy like Josh has done more than most of the house and appears to be doing a little Jury management even at this point.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I have been trying to think how Cody can stay but I dont see how the votes shake out for him.

He will probably get Mark's vote but thats it, maybe Kevin will keep him as well.

Josh, Raven, Xmas, Paul and Jason will all vote him out.

If he can work on Alex and Jason and get Jason to flip he would still need one more. Raven wont flip because then she is part of the only showmance left in the house.

It will be 7-0 with Cody going home. Unless it is 6-1 with someone throwing a vote to evict Elena to get in her head.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Yep, the only reason I wanted to see Cody stay was to challenge Paul. Paul has both sides under his control. He clearly shows he has control over Alex/Jason's vote. He has control over Josh, Matt and Raven. He even has control over Elena. Kevin, Christmas and Mark are the only ones that would consider a move against him and I am sure he could talk his way out of any potential of that happening. Baring a miracle, Paul should win this game with ease.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Yep, the only reason I wanted to see Cody stay was to challenge Paul. Paul has both sides under his control. He clearly shows he has control over Alex/Jason's vote. He has control over Josh, Matt and Raven. He even has control over Elena. Kevin, Christmas and Mark are the only ones that would consider a move against him and I am sure he could talk his way out of any potential of that happening. Baring a miracle, Paul should win this game with ease.

To me his only weakness is his end-game posturing. He needs to be careful to breakup pairs. For example, Josh/Christmas are very tight and wouldn't take Paul over each other. Maven obviously is another example. Paul has to split up any chance of someone not taking him. However, to his defense he's starting to put the plug in people's ear that he can't win and people should take him.

The only other thing is typically the 3rd part of the final HoH comp is a crapshoot. He may not be able to rely on it being easy for him.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I think the only ones that take a shot at Paul are Mark and Christmas and he is working with Christmas. I think she's smart enough that she knows eventually he will have to go.

He's in tight with Alex and Jason so that's a pretty strong 3 right there.

Things are starting to turn on Kevin it seems as well

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I think the only ones that take a shot at Paul are Mark and Christmas and he is working with Christmas. I think she's smart enough that she knows eventually he will have to go.

He's in tight with Alex and Jason so that's a pretty strong 3 right there.

Things are starting to turn on Kevin it seems as well

Because he's showing he is the weird old creeper I thought he was when i first saw him.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Because he's showing he is the weird old creeper I thought he was when i first saw him.
Do explain because I disagree. He talked to a person in the house who has no allies. To me, he seems like a nice, down to earth family man with a tanning problem.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Do explain because I disagree. He talked to a person in the house who has no allies. To me, he seems like a nice, down to earth family man with a tanning problem.
I think some of his comments and actions towards some of the females come across as creepy as he is older and married

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I think some of his comments and actions towards some of the females come across as creepy as he is older and married

Some of that is the Boston style though I believe. His son has stated that there are no issues at all back home with his behavior and that's just how he is. Apparently it's not a big deal to anyone that knows him.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Do you read any of the after hours write ups?

One example is he asked Jason if he would hook up with someone in the jury house because no one would know since there's no cameras and then made a comment to Jason about hooking up with Xmas in the jury house.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Do you read any of the after hours write ups?

One example is he asked Jason if he would hook up with someone in the jury house because no one would know since there's no cameras and then made a comment to Jason about hooking up with Xmas in the jury house.
He's married, not dead. Just seems like he is just shooting ****. A lot of eye candy in that house. As a married man with kids myself, I could see myself saying some things in confidence. Doesn't mean I or he would do anything.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
He's married, not dead. Just seems like he is just shooting ****. A lot of eye candy in that house. As a married man with kids myself, I could see myself saying some things in confidence. Doesn't mean I or he would do anything.

He was serious and Jason was like "what the f?"

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
These girls are making me mad. Unlike previous seasons. Reddit would have a new naked chick every day. This year they know the drill and are keeping everything hidden. Dang them.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
These girls are making me mad. Unlike previous seasons. Reddit would have a new naked chick every day. This year they know the drill and are keeping everything hidden. Dang them.

Only Jessica kept things hidden. There are boob shots of Raven, Elena and Alex. With a nip slip from Xmas.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron