Waukee

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Profile on Conditt IV
http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=3918

Standing at 6-10 with a 7 foot plus length wingspan and weighing close to 210 pounds, Conditt is a long lean interior prospect who arguably looks and feels the part of a power forward at the next level. Given his size and his length the talented young big could slide between either position but one thing that’s for certain is his ceiling is exceptionally high.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Profile on Conditt IV
http://ny2lasports.com/article_one.aspx?articleid=3918

Standing at 6-10 with a 7 foot plus length wingspan and weighing close to 210 pounds, Conditt is a long lean interior prospect who arguably looks and feels the part of a power forward at the next level. Given his size and his length the talented young big could slide between either position but one thing that’s for certain is his ceiling is exceptionally high.
Is this supposed to be funny?

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
We need some good news on somebody soon. Usually, unless it is a last minute thing with a big The Decision production to it like Wigginton, CW and crew are hinting and winking about somebody before it happens. We have not had that in a long time. I have not had any winking from any trusted media or forum sources about anybody but Harris so far, and even that is a little equivocal sometimes. I still trust the process, but gimme something good! :D

• Agree
Reactions: CyclONE Nation

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
We need some good news on somebody soon. Usually, unless it is a last minute thing with a big The Decision production to it like Wigginton, CW and crew are hinting and winking about somebody before it happens. We have not had that in a long time. I have not had any winking from any trusted media or forum sources about anybody but Harris so far, and even that is a little equivocal sometimes. I still trust the process, but gimme something good! :D
There's like 3 or 4 official visits scheduled in the coming weeks. What do you want, these kids to commit before their visit?
Maybe take a break, and in 6 weeks, if Iowa St still doesn't have a commitment, then you can freak out.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
There's like 3 or 4 official visits scheduled in the coming weeks. What do you want, these kids to commit before their visit?
Maybe take a break, and in 6 weeks, if Iowa St still doesn't have a commitment, then you can freak out.

I thought the :) would have put out that I am kidding.

I know it is early in the cycle. Everything will change.

I am getting into 100% football mode anyways.

Then, one of two things happens...

(1.) by the time the football team disappoints and the season is falling apart, well... basketball recruiting will have some news and that season starts

(2.) the football team will surprise, and we have that pleasant story to follow

I win either way! :)

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Besides being a legacy is there any indication that he has heavy interest in ISU? I know he's visited but still kinda seems like a long shot to me.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Besides being a legacy is there any indication that he has heavy interest in ISU? I know he's visited but still kinda seems like a long shot to me.

It's sorta tough to gauge, got to believe at minimum in the mix.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
His recruitment appears to be open, but ISU is in regular contact, and he knows the program well. I would be surprised if we don't make his top 3 (in general, not that he's cutting to 3).

• Agree
Reactions: MartinCy

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Cutting his list soon. Scheduling visits in September, but haven't specified yet. I'm guessing it's near 100% we get an official visit for a football game and wouldn't be surprised if Campbell helped out given his dad's ties to the program. That's 100% speculation on my part, but makes sense to me.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Reactions: ForbinsAscynt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron