Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
It really, really saddens me that I don't find the new Mystery Science Theater 3000 all that good. I'll watch it, but I just don't find it that funny. Which is sad because I even love Patton Oswald and Felecia Day typically.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
How do you tackle someone like a plant?

you jump on them then cling to them as they try to escape. I had a great hold. my legs wrapped around one of his and a death grip on his neck.

But then he went for tickling the armpits and I can't stand tickling. Cheap shot, DH. Cheap shot.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Does Google have Rum Brooklyn translator?

What I learned from CF today: people have an irrational fear of boobs. Next time I'm mugged, I'm gonna whip one out and claim I'm lactating, scare that trash away.
Oh, Lordy, I could kill 'em with mine!
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Good advice, thank you. I made the mistake of googling my symptoms and being that I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, I'm slightly nervous it could be e coli rather than gastro. However my poo's are the watery kind and not blood filled, so I think I'm okay

Blood-filled stools are a great conversation starter with the First Nurse people.
Also a great way to be scolded by them, since they apparently don't understand the concern over pooping blood.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Just broke in my new kicks with a two mile run. I was right around 7.5/mile which I'll take right now. I didn't take very long strides so I'm sure my hips will hate me tomorrow morning.

I get to walk around the Topeka Zoo with my daughter on her field trip. We'll find out my true level of regret around lunch time after a few miles of walking/kid wrangling.

I awoke this morning with the ubiquitous 48 hours later soreness. Was hobbling around like an 80 year old when I first popped out of bed. Now I am just hobbling around like my usual self.

• Friendly
Reactions: cyrevkah

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Gal Gadot is ok to watch on screen.

Also, I came out of the movie punching at things telling DH this is why we need more female superhero movies. Role models! Preferably for the little girls, but hey, why not me too.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Going to my cousin's grad party tonight. He's going to Iowa State. Heard that his mom made gallons and gallons of peach pie. They're having a friend of theirs from Oklahoma, who is a grillmaster, cook a whole pig. There's going to be lots of people from Oklahoma and Texas there because my cousin is big into showpigs, and he goes down there all the time for that. There will also be a DJ and a high probability of line dancing, since it'll be in their barn.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I mean, you could have just said "no" and it probably would have been easier.

I am still pissed about my phone, so you got the long excuse. I had forgotten my PIN for my old phone (tried every possible combination I have ever used) so had to factory reset that one to use it. So most of my contacts and stuff are gone, so far have only put FB on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.