David Irving

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Joe mixon punches a female and plays. Irving carries a stop sign and is kicked off the team.

Didn't they have video of him helping to push over a lightpost that smashed a guys head?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Collinsworth LOVES DI. He's mentioned him in three games Dallas has played.

Have you guys not seen the Tweet DI made clowning ISU? When asked about Dallas's record he said (paraphrasing) "Winning is new to me...I went to Iowa State". He tweeted that out about three weeks ago...Zeke retweeted, said it made him laugh. Me too!
Winning is pretty new to the Cowboys of late as well since this is only their second winning season in the last 7.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
He's in their pass rush package. I'd bet on the role increasing quite a bit next year, he's gotten strong enough to defend the run. If he keeps improving he could be a star player, Collinsworth said he reminding of Bruce Smith at times.

Do you know what Bruce Smith does? Bad things, man. *shudder* Bad things...

mqdefault.jpg

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Collinsworth LOVES DI. He's mentioned him in three games Dallas has played.

Have you guys not seen the Tweet DI made clowning ISU? When asked about Dallas's record he said (paraphrasing) "Winning is new to me...I went to Iowa State". He tweeted that out about three weeks ago...Zeke retweeted, said it made him laugh. Me too!
It is kinda funny, but he failed to mention that he was part of the reason we didn't have a winning record. If he had been playing as hard as he could and also became a vocal leader in college, that could very well have been the difference between a poor season and a winning record. If I was a defensive player on that team and a person with the skills of DI is setting the example of going 100% on every play and is vocally challenging me to max out my effort - there is no way I'm NOT going to give my all. That type of leadership was what we were missing while he was with the team. Someone should tweet back, "Watching YOU play winning football is also new to me."

• Dislike
Reactions: DhaCheann

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
It is kinda funny, but he failed to mention that he was part of the reason we didn't have a winning record. If he had been playing as hard as he could and also became a vocal leader in college, that could very well have been the difference between a poor season and a winning record. If I was a defensive player on that team and a person with the skills of DI is setting the example of going 100% on every play and is vocally challenging me to max out my effort - there is no way I'm NOT going to give my all. That type of leadership was what we were missing while he was with the team. Someone should tweet back, "Watching YOU play winning football is also new to me."

What pro team do you play for again?

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Man oh man. Just that how good that Chiefs' d-line would be with him, Chris Jones, Poe, Hali, Houston, and Dee Ford. My goodness.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
It doesn't seem like he resents ISU. I was always a David Irving fan and wish he could have stayed his senior season.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
He has a marketing deal with a company whose product will get him suspended! Really?

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Well that's too bad if he honestly didn't know which I am not sure in this day and age with the education that is out there how this happens by accident.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Well that's too bad if he honestly didn't know which I am not sure in this day and age with the education that is out there how this happens by accident.
Teams literally have doctors who will ok supplements or shoot them down. Pretty much laziness or stupidity.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron