Tymar Sutton Commit Watch

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'm not a football expert by any means, but this is the same defense we ran before the change to the 3-4 this past season, correct? Standard four defensive backs with a nickel guy (Benton, Broomfield)? All I ask is that our blitz packages are more creative with better timing.

Basic nickel package.

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
P.S. Chase Pine retweeted both comittments. Not that it means anything, but those 3 seem pretty close since the visit (based only on Twitter admittedly). Hopefully they are in his ear about coming here.

Cychotiic

Nov 27, 2010
Ames
P.S. Chase Pine retweeted both comittments. Not that it means anything, but those 3 seem pretty close since the visit (based only on Twitter admittedly). Hopefully they are in his ear about coming here.

Adding on to this, I noticed Sutton tweeted #bruisebrothers. I'd guess Pine is on the verge of committing.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
attachment.php

Attachments

• giffy.gif
    giffy.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,527

nhclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2008
Sutton visited with Romelo Webster who just committed so maybe Webster was the other bruise brother?

Also visited with Pine. Fairly certain Pine is the other bruise brother, but Webster also wanted to play with them.

Miniclone11

Oct 28, 2015
From what I understand, Pine will be committing. And if he does, the b12 needs to be on the look out. We are going to be really tough, really soon. These are some absolute game changers we have coming in (including the coaching in that).

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
So happy we landed Sutton! If Pine commits, my head might explode. Haven't wanted a recruit this bad in a long time.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
From what I understand, Pine will be committing. And if he does, the b12 needs to be on the look out. We are going to be really tough, really soon. These are some absolute game changers we have coming in (including the coaching in that).

I love the enthusiasm, but I doubt Big 12 coaches are paying much attention to us.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron