Tickets?

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
I live 1 hour from Louisville. Any season ticket holders able to buy tickets for Thursday/Saturday that would be willing to buy tickets for me? PM me if you can. I'll obviously pay for all costs.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
great thread... where is the best place to look for tickets? ... we will need two. :)

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
So the South region has games in Louisville (Iowa State's game, SMU's, etc), and then the Midwest region also has games in Louisville (some team called Kentucky is playing). Does anyone know what session ISU will play in, and how to tell the difference between the tickets for the Midwest region and the South region games?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
So the South region has games in Louisville (Iowa State's game, SMU's, etc), and then the Midwest region also has games in Louisville (some team called Kentucky is playing). Does anyone know what session ISU will play in, and how to tell the difference between the tickets for the Midwest region and the South region games?

Thursday is 2 sessions. Once they announce the schedule, you'll know for sure.
Or just buy tickets for the whole time there, and do whatever you want with the session ISU isn't in.

ChiClones

Jun 11, 2013
Chicagoland
I just got tickets to all sessions through stub hub...yeah...not cheap, but hopefully Kentucky fans will pay for those sessions. It's cheaper to get them all than try to get individual sessions.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
I just got tickets to all sessions through stub hub...yeah...not cheap, but hopefully Kentucky fans will pay for those sessions. It's cheaper to get them all than try to get individual sessions.

We did the same. Cincy is there too and they are pretty close. Not going to be any deals

bsievert

Mar 15, 2015
Hello, I live in Louisville and saw this post. There are several downtown hotels, Galt House, Courtyard Marriott, Marriott. I suggest staying downtown near the area, a lot of nice bars and restaurants close by.

bstegs

SuperFanatic
Apr 11, 2006
Champaign, IL
I decided to go with the Hampton Inn down the street. It is still a close walk and had the best rates for 2 queen beds.

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
Anyone hear anything about a session yet?

We'll be in the first session, which I think will go cheap ($40-50 for cheap seats) on the street since UK plays in the second. The next round though will be brutal to buy. We went down there when we played a few years ago and it will be a very tough ticket for the next round.

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
I live 1 hour from Louisville. Any season ticket holders able to buy tickets for Thursday/Saturday that would be willing to buy tickets for me? PM me if you can. I'll obviously pay for all costs.

If anybody else has access to tickets I'd love to do this also!

LPC

Sep 5, 2011
Tickets will not be a problem for the Thursday session. Kentucky fans will dump them like crazy and you'll be able to get in for $50 or less on the street and probably $75 on stubhub. Saturday, when Kentucky is in the same session, will be pricey. $150 or more to get in the door. But no one should hesitate from going to the Thursday game based on ticket prices.

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
No hotels left downtown it looks like. Have to find one out by the airport.

Anyone up for setting up a huge game watch downtown Louisville somewhere for the second round?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron