Not Sure How I Should Feel About This

What should I do about my wife's decision?

• Total voters

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
CF - I need your help in figuring out how to deal with an issue. My wife of 16 years (we have been together 21 years and have two kids together) has been accepted to a PhD program at... UNLV!

In all seriousness, I'm extremely proud of her but figured i'd have some fun with this and get your take on what I should do. I'm pretty sure there were recruiting violations and money under the table.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
CF - I need your help in figuring out how to deal with an issue. My wife of 16 years (we have been together 21 years and have two kids together) has been accepted to a PhD program at... UNLV!

In all seriousness, I'm extremely proud of her but figured i'd have some fun with this and get your take on what I should do. I'm pretty sure there were recruiting violations and money under the table.
Hookers & Blow... can't compete with that my man.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Will her PhD involve the study of the economic influences in college basketball? Seems like Vegas or Lawrence would be the right place to be.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Yay for her!!!!

Reactions: DurangoCy and GTO

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

Will she be dancing to work her way through college? I hear that's the place to be.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and jcyclonee

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
tumblr_ohmf5dkFdu1v5mkg1o1_500.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron